Plo Koon soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Plo Koon – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21231) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10-15 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 7-12 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Plo Koon 10 - 15 day notice

Thank you for your pre-order of our Plo Koon – Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure (item #21231) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10-15 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 7-12 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT.

Looks like Plo will come while Im on vacation.

Re: Plo Koon 10 - 15 day notice

Only 3 threads on this? LOL

Seriously, I can't wait and it's about time. I have really wanted this one since the announcement.

Now we need a new Jedi announcement. Saesee Tinn or Aayla would be my choices.

Hopefully my Exclusive Wait List converts, I was in Florida on vacation for PPO but I got right on the next day, hopefully enough will cancel or decline :)

I dont think we will get Aayla for a long long time. Saesee and Ki-Adi need to be released soon.

MaulFan said:
Hopefully my Exclusive Wait List converts, I was in Florida on vacation for PPO but I got right on the next day, hopefully enough will cancel or decline :)
That thing hasnt converted yet. I bet it will soon enough.

I recenlty got on the waitlist for this one, but it seems that the SW figures are converting pretty regularly and even getting to second chances. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

Although in all honesty its not too big of deal since the exclusive on this one is kinda weak :monkey3

After I get him I won't have any SW 12" figures. I think its time we get another Jedi. Can't wait to get him.

pixletwin said:
Plo Koon This soon? What a looney boon!
I think I may swoon!

I cancelled my exclusive and ordered the regular on the cheap, so that's at least one waitlist that'll convert.

I'm looking forward to getting this one, but Leia Boushh is probably the only one I've been on the edge to receive, though being a big fan of the Jabba package, I'd like Bubo to round that out too. Plo's gonna be a great sculpt to enjoy.

I was going to cancel this Exc and just pick up the Regular on this side of the border to save on shipping and custom fees---but oh well.... BRING IT ON SS!!!!

Ahhhh.....today is a good day for me in the figure world.

First my figuremaster Sebulba repaint is done,now this news about Plo and i'm almost finished up my Podracer helmet for lil' Anakin.

:chew

Back