• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I NEED Sideshow MUPPETS BUSTS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard Rock Cafe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here are the ones that I am looking for...let me know which ones you have and how much...I have PAYPAL...

Muppets-Series1Beaker.jpg
Muppets-Series1Dr.jpg
Muppets-Series2Gonzo.jpg
Muppets-Series2Sam.jpg

Muppets-Series3Janice.jpg
Muppets-Series5Dr.jpg

Muppets-Series2Waldorf.jpg
Muppets-Series2Statler.jpg
Muppets-Series1Rowlf.jpg
Muppets-Series5Animal.jpg

Dude, I know you have been after these, but your best bet by now is probably ebay.

Maybe if you bump it up 3 times a day instead of just two someone will all of a sudden have these for sale. :rotfl

Just giving you a hard time.

Funny guy :)....I have only posted so far twice i think today...will bump it again in a bit...maybe 6 or seven times today...not sure...just trying to find these busts.

Oh, next time...if you don't find any for me...then please don't bother yourself and open the link again...

I mean...I appreciate the bumps and all...but you know...you have been around for a long time now :)

Chris

Hard Rock Cafe said:
Funny guy :)....I have only posted so far twice i think today...will bump it again in a bit...maybe 6 or seven times today...not sure...just trying to find these busts.

Oh, next time...if you don't find any for me...then please don't bother yourself and open the link again...

I mean...I appreciate the bumps and all...but you know...you have been around for a long time now :)

Chris

I have a Beauregard. I would take 45.00 for it plus shipping which is around 20.00. Let me know if you are interested Chris.

dr2red said:
I have a Beauregard. I would take 45.00 for it plus shipping which is around 20.00. Let me know if you are interested Chris.

Well I was able to acquire Beau about a week ago....My big ones that I really need are:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Animal
Janice
Sam the Eagle
Swedish Chef
Waldorf
Statler
Kermit
Fozzy
Rowlf

There may be a few others...

Chris

Hard Rock Cafe said:
Well I was able to acquire Beau about a week ago....My big ones that I really need are:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Animal
Janice
Sam the Eagle
Swedish Chef
Waldorf
Statler
Kermit
Fozzy
Rowlf

There may be a few others...

Chris

Only one I had, oh well!

Darth Loki said:
:pow ............

You really are a prick...and to think my son actually thought you didn't know who the Muppets are!!! Happens to be his favorite show!!! Was trying to finish the collection because they look great in my living room and he likes to point out the characters as he sees them in the shows...

Chris

Back