Gene Simmons & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Occulum

Gene Simmons & Sideshow

well anyone who knows anything about Gene Simmons is awarethat he's not one to have the KISS empire left behind on anything that may possibly make him a penny or 2 or even 1 peso.

That being said and knowing SS is probably one of the hottest manufacturers on the market coupled Gene's mug gracing the SS booth at the SDCC, what are the odds there will be SS KISS figures sometime in the next year?
Im betting the whole pot on this one. Gene always wants the best of everything (sans that last solo CD) and there's nobody out there making higher quality products than SS.

The following quote from the money God himself adds fuel to this fire also:
"Besides the TV stuff, there are amazing new toy opportunities just over the horizon. Have already met with the principals and the lawyers are on it, working out the legalese." - G.Simmons

Gene Simmons & Sideshow

:rock I'm a HUGE Kiss fan, so 12" figures are diffentely welcome from Sideshow. Even if its just Gene I'd be happy. Perhaps a "God of Thunder" bloody variant as a site exclusive? I hope the figures would be in full Kiss armor.

Keep in mine that McFarlane did a 12 inch Demon Figure, and more than likely will continue with the license...

12" KISS figures from Sideshow would be so awesome! I would be all over them!

I guess it depends on how the license is worded, a mixed media 12" or 1/4 scale wouldn't necessarily conflict with what McF is doing/has done.

I might buy 12" KISS figures even though I'm not a big fan, but this license seems a little...I don't know, too small...for SSC now.

Sure they'll take on stuff that isn't as huge as Star Wars, but I kind of get the feeling that their foray into music was Spinal Tap which didn't do so well.

But hey - you never know...

Well, if they go into music figures more, then I want my Jim Morrison with trippy mushrooms and rainbows...

I'm not a a big fan of their music, but I might be interested in some 1/6 figures if they are done well enough.

Kiss rules, but I would rather have an Axl Rose or Lemmy figure! They should just make a rock star line.

There have also been some HUGE figures as well, approx 1/3. I can't remember who made them. They were available at Spencers, natch'.

I've got a set of those HUGE figures (the Destroyer costumes). They were like $250 each. Mine are in storage now so I can't see who made them. They do have more articulation than Sideshow's 1/3 or 1/4 figures :p

Those were by Art Asylum. I had a couple and they were pretty nice. Kind of a pre-cursor to SSC's PF figure I guess.

here's an auction for the Love Gun set...

Love Gun

I'd bet if SSC does this license it would be PF.

To tell you the truth I would rather see the SS talents on other things than Kiss figures BUT thats me.

I saw Gene at the Con doing an apperance for Hot Wheels. He's freaking tall, and that wife/GF of his looks nasty. No offence to trailer whores/Courtny Love out there but he could do alot better. :lol

Jesse

I hope Sideshow makes KISS figures. Id buy every one of them. Both site Exclusives & regular editions.

Bahh rather have Slayer figures than Kiss, now those would kill.:lol
band12.jpg

But again would rather see the figs from Buffy that everybody wants made.

I'm a huge KISS fan but hasn't Gene and Paul milked the KISS franchise to death. JEESHHH!!:rolleyes

I'd rather have a new non-make-up KISS album with Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer. Revenge 2!!!:rock :rock :rock

Hah! This is so funny,I remember a few years ago Gene was marketing actual Kiss coffins....he'll take your money all the way to the grave!!!:p

Sorry Viking, no Slayer 12" figures until we have some Metallica 12"ers! :rock

Back