DAVE, CLOSE THIS FORUM AND GIVE US ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekadentdave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bobbleheads suck. This forum is wasting valuable real estate that could be allocated to a productive forum like Aliens/Predator/Terminator and other kick-ass Hot Toys licenses like Rambo, Rocky and Robocop.

Ah come on they're not that bad. It could be worse it could be all about Kurgans. :lol J/K :rotfl

A forum for Kurgans ONLY WILL NOT HAPPEN BEKAUSE THEY SUCK !!! SUCK !!!!

Yeah I know, asking for an ALL KURGANS forum is asking for too much :rolleyes:
All I'm asking for, and we have been begging for for months, is a dedicated forum for these licenses because there is a wealth of knowledgeable info in those threads and trying to look for specific info is like pining for gold. If we had a forum where we could break them down into specific topics it would be much easier to manage and post specific info instead of lumping it all into one giant thread. There have only been 7 threads in the Bobblehead forum and 105 posts so it is obvious that nobody cares so I say bulldoze it and build a new kick-ass forum for the stuff we want to talk about.

With the amount of traffic the Bobblehead forum gets, it could easliy be folded into the General Forum, freeing this forum up for Aliens/Predator/Terminator!! Come on Darklord!!

VAR3.jpg

BobbleheadsHeadknockersWackyWobblers1.jpg

I really like the ones I have.

jlcmsu said:
Ah come on they're not that bad. It could be worse it could be all about Kurgans. :lol J/K :rotfl

Bobbleheads are lame!

Bobbleheading avatars are lamer!

Convert the forum to all that is HOT TOYS!!!

Back