Hi all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im new to the collecting scene but in the past month have managed to rack up a few things already,
Sideshow Spidey vs Venom regular diorama
Bowen Apocalypse (shipped as I write)
Koto Vader V1
Koto Blue Clonetrooper
Koto Commander Bly
Koto Yoda
GG C3PO/Jawa
GG Bobba Fett
Alex Ross Superman statue
I also have various poster including
Revenge of the Jedi with 15 cast signatures
Episode 2/3 Teaser Poster
Code 3 3D Sculpted Posters all Star Wars
Im a massive Star Wars fan and at the moment Im looking at getting the GG Clone Wars stuff as I think it looks really good, however as ever money has run out for now, but if anyone is selling bear me in mind.
Didnt really know about Sideshow and the Bowen statues until I saw a guys collection on AV Forums and I have to admit my so called Grails are now like everyone elses Xmen/ Sentinel, Spidey/Hulk etc, but they will just have to wait.
All I need to do now is build a room to house all this stuff, and hopefully that will happen in the next year:D
So hi to everyone out there and if I make you an offer on an item and you think its a joke pleae tell me as the only thing I have to go off is ebay, so Im not trying to fleece you or anything just inexperienced.
Cheers Mav:maul

Last edited:
Unfortunately everything has been kept boxed as we were supposed to be moving house, that has fallen through but rest assured as soon as I can get them out I will.

stfu_noob_dogs_jpg_w300h225.jpg

Welcome:D

Back