Autopsy Scully on her way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jdonoho

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12" Autopsy Scully-Sideshow Exclusive (item#78081) from our Buffy the Vampire Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item and we would like to inform you that the item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15 days.

Interesting that she's from the Buffy the Vampire Collection. ;)

I'm eagerly anticipating this one! I hope "Home" Mulder isn't coming along with her. :bang2
I may sound like a broken record on this, but the fact these three figures will be shipping soon should've been mentioned in the last newsletter. :rolleyes
Hopefully these figures will be a little late to the warehouse.

I did a double take when I read my Scully email.
Someone did not proof read their copy before emailing
us.
I want to see Scully dust some vampires!!!
:stake

Incase anybody didnt see it in the latest EW, Chris Carter said the story is completed for the next movie both David and Gillian are on board. BUT they are trying to weed through contracts at this moment and that it is a Mulder and Scully story.

I'm sure this Scully will be great, but had to cancel this one as well, due to the onslaught of items coming out in a short period of time. Had to make the hard decisions, and Autopsy Scully was one of them! If she's available in a few months at a reasonable price (like Subway Spike that I also had to cancel), I'll try and get her then. Unfortunately, in a couple of months we'll be hitting the holidays, and money will be even tighter! For anyone who gets her please post pics for us unfortunate ones! :lol

I'm with you their Migwit. Scully didn't make my cut either, but I may pick her up later if still available like I did with the first version.

Incase anybody didnt see it in the latest EW, Chris Carter said the story is completed for the next movie both David and Gillian are on board. BUT they are trying to weed through contracts at this moment and that it is a Mulder and Scully story.

Has David done anything noteworthy since leaving? My guess is he can't wait to try and get back in the limelight for another jump start of his career.

about David

David wrote,directed and starred in his own film
called The house of D last year.
According to Imdb he has made 3 movies
in the last year or so.
www.imdb.com/name/nm0000141/
Dear Gillian has been busy too
www.imdb.com/name/nm0000096/

I keep up on them because I used to run
the official web site for Doug Hutchison
who played Eugene Victor Tooms in the X-Files
season one

I also had to cancel this figure. :(

The figure looks great and Andy's sculpt is awesome :clap but I just couldn't afford this figure. After thinking about it, the exclusive accessory isn't worth the extra cost IMO. I'll probably pick up the standard version maybe.

I thought about this long and hard and quite frankly I don't see the point in picking up another Scully. My X-Files collection, unlike my POTA collection, is right now pretty much complete. Except for a few more characters like Skinner and the Flukeman there's just not too many more figures I'd be interested in from X-Files.

My Autopsy Scully is still on order too; looks like a great figure. I did, however, end up canceling "Home" Mulder. It's really no better or worse than the one that's already out there, but I just couldn't justify spending the money on it.

I might be in the minority, but I do hope to see some more life out of The X-Files line. There are a bunch of recurring characters I'd like to see produced. But if they're not selling well, I certainly can't blame Sideshow for backing off. I guess we'll see what happens.

Sounds like Home Mulder won't be shipping with her. Maybe they are tweaking his sculpt or taking their time to paint him very well. I ordered them together, so will Scully ship by herself or will Sideshow wait to ship her with Mulder. This is the first time this has happend to me with have a pre-order item and shipping item in the same order.

I just got a pre-shipment notice, even though it shipped yesterday. Scully is the only thing I have on order besides Mulder so it must be her. She'll be here tomorrow :joy Will I be charged for seperate shipping (i.e. full price) for both Mulder and Scully then?

Buttmunch said:
Will I be charged for seperate shipping (i.e. full price) for both Mulder and Scully then?

You likely will be charged shipping again yes. Dusty did mention in a thread the other day that when you have multiple items that are scheduled to arrive in their warehouse within 2 or 3 days of each other, use the customer service form to contact them referencing any order numbers and ask them to ship the items together. She said that way they should be able to flag the orders so that they can be packaged together. Haven't tried it yet, but would be great if it can work out that way.

Here's the other thread

Thanks Oxbeard. This has been the first time this has happened to me since I have most of my figures ordered seperately. Mulder and Scully went up at the same time, so naturally I ordered them together as I imagine most of the rest of you did too. They are a set afterall :rolleyes: Strange how they ended up on different boats though. Since he is about 10 days behind her I don't think it would have been do-able anyway. Oh well.

I got a shipping notice today but no invoice, so I don't know what it is. But the weight is 5 lbs. That must be 2 figures in the same package. Usually they don't ship like this unless the figures are packaged together like Highlander, so I can only surmrise it's Mulder and Scully.

Of course it could be a repack of Scully and Moonraker, but they don't usually ship items that aren't packed together in one shipment.

I got a shipment notice from Fedex last night. But no invoice yet. I know for sure it's Autopsy Scully but the weight on mine is only 3 pounds. I did cancel Mulder so maybe that's the extra figure in yours. I hope so, I'd hate to be skipped over in getting a free item included with mine.

Back