Batman black & white statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this line is really kicking it into high gear with the Alex Ross, Jim Lee, Andy Kubert versions coming out soon. I'd love to see a Frank Miller next.

Are these limited to 500 and a Blister Japan Exclusive?:monkey1

Frank Miller and Neal Adams are the two I hope they do. The way the line is going, I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I'm really looking forward to the Alex Ross and Jim Lee versions.

mfoga said:
Are these limited to 500 and a Blister Japan Exclusive?:monkey1
Luckily they don't do that to collectors! :lol

The B&W Batman statues are great! I'm tempted to start collecting this line every time I go to the comic book store (that has them on display).

They are amazing, small but really well done. I particularly find the Mignola a nice piece. :clap

You can still get the earlier ones for relatively good prices (around $60 or less). I think the two that are a bit harder to find are the Mignola and Risso. The Mignola is one of my favorites, but they all look great.

I think my favorites so far have got to be the Bollard and Mignola. The Mignola looks like it's flat, I still can't get over that!

There are a couple in the line that I don't like, but I have them all. The new Kubert one kind of looks like Batman's doing his Madonna act - perhaps it's just the angle that makes it look like he's holding a microphone.

I'm a completist on this line and on the Women of the DCU - some good stuff coming from DC recently.

Dave, which ones don't you like? I think I remember you saying you don't like Mignola's style, but I'm not positive.

And the Kubert does look like he's holding a mic. :lol

Here's another angle:

I LOVE the Mignola! It's one of the best, although I'm not a huge fan of his art. Just the execution of it is too cool, the first time I saw it in person it looked flat.

The Bisley is gross, the Pope isn't great, the other Kubert is an awkward pose, and I'm not a fan of the Kelly (the vampire style one?).

I agree about Bisley's, but it does look just like his art. The Kelly Jones one is okay, but it was sculpted by Ray, so it's worth having just for that reason.

I actually like the Pope one a lot. And, yes, the paint apps on Mignola's is excellent!

I bought what I think was the Edward Risso statue a few years back, but have sold it on since then, it was a great piece though.

I didn't expect this line to keep running for as long as it has done, there have been some great interpritations of the character.

Very nice line from DC:D

I was really looking forward to the announcement of the Frank Miller statue. Unfortunately, I'm not lovin' it.

Back