• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Medicom MGS3 Naked Snake Croc Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stshammgod

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the box and associated plastic for this figure. I'd like to have it to put the fig back in the box if need be. Anyone have a box they aren't keen on keeping anymore? I have several extra SW Sideshow boxes. LMK...

Well that's nice to hear. Too bad. The auction I won didn't include it and I figured the figure was the meat anyway. Thanks. :)

I'd buy the figure from you for a decent price, then you can put that money and get one brand new. Let me know if youre interested. I could care less about the box.

I just got the figure, I'm not gonna turn around and sell it now, LOL!
I do want the box, but it's not key. :)

Still need the box. I have: Mace Windu, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Vader Apprentice, and Qui-Gon boxes, among other things.

Good luck, bud.

The thing itself is hard enough to get, but only the box? You're definately going to have your work cut out for you, since these things are literally works of art.

Got the fig for an AWESOME deal, now I just need the box and I'll be all set. Sometimes people don't care about the packaging. Looking for someone like that. :monkey5

I might have read this wrong, but I don't believe the Naked Snake came with the croc cap. I have the no-eye patch version, which ever that is, and it did not come with the cap.

I'm looking for the box for the version with the eyepatch and croc cap. I'll put a pic below... I have everything except the box and the plastic tray. Wow, I didn't realize he was the only version to come with the XM16E1. Looks like I got the best version IMO. That's Big Boss to me.

medicom_snake_3.jpg

Last edited:
bwayne said:
I might have read this wrong, but I don't believe the Naked Snake came with the croc cap. I have the no-eye patch version, which ever that is, and it did not come with the cap.
Sell i to me!!!! plz:monkey3 :monkey2

Back