Shaun's Hacienda of Action Figures & Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaun said:
Rather outdated, but here goes.

Click me

Outdated??? Man, that was awesome! I love it! Are ALL those figures yours? You must have what, 3 or 4 thousand?!! Amazing. I am inspired!

My favorite were the Transformers and movie figures. Where was Blade? You will have to movie Hellboy and Blade out front! hehehehaha

Anyway, really man, what a great great collection? Do you have a few favorites? Come on................ you have to have at least a few FAVES? Which ones are those?

---Chuck

HellboyFanChuck said:
Outdated??? Man, that was awesome! I love it! Are ALL those figures yours? You must have what, 3 or 4 thousand?!! Amazing. I am inspired!

My favorite were the Transformers and movie figures. Where was Blade? You will have to movie Hellboy and Blade out front! hehehehaha

Anyway, really man, what a great great collection? Do you have a few favorites? Come on................ you have to have at least a few FAVES? Which ones are those?

---Chuck

Hi Chuck, yup the figs are mine, collected since '99. Sorry, Blade got the axe after I cleared my Marvel Legends collection. A bit tempted by Medicom's version as I'm moving into solely collecting 1:6 figs.

Thanks for the compliment, appreciate it.

My fave shelves would be these.
DC 1:6

DC Direct 13"

Star Wars 1:6

Marvel Icons

Transformers

Fave Figures would be these at the moment

Last edited:
I'm a big fun of your blog and like how clean and neat you collection is... Big fan of the DC Figures too - See my collection in the link at the end of my sig.

Thanks dude, glad to know we fancy the same stuff and nice to see you've joined us at MediWorld as well. ;)

Wow, a great collection. I love this large variety. How long since you collect?

Puay said:
Hi Shaun are you Singaporean? You do have quite an impressive collection.

Hi Puay, yes I am, I reside in Sengkang, how bout you? Glad to meet another Singaporean here, and thanks for the compliment. :)

shaun said:
Hi Puay, yes I am, I reside in Sengkang, how bout you? Glad to meet another Singaporean here, and thanks for the compliment. :)

Hi Shaun, my home is at Woodlands. Maybe I ought to post my collection here too. Mine is not as interesting, mainly Star Wars and Playmobil.

Puay said:
Hi Shaun, my home is at Woodlands. Maybe I ought to post my collection here too. Mine is not as interesting, mainly Star Wars and Playmobil.

Oh do share pix of your collection, I'm always keen to check out fellow collectors' precious toys. :)

I think bus number 965 goes to woodlands from sengkang?

shaun said:
Oh do share pix of your collection, I'm always keen to check out fellow collectors' precious toys. :)

I think bus number 965 goes to woodlands from sengkang?

I did spend quite a sum on my collection. Its a shame most of my stuff are hidden in the cabinet. I have limited display space for now. I know of a bus that travels between SengKang and Woodlands, not too sure about the bus number though.

I am rather keen to visit the weekend flea mart at China Square. I believe its still the best place to shop for action figures. Do you go there regularly?

Puay said:
I did spend quite a sum on my collection. Its a shame most of my stuff are hidden in the cabinet. I have limited display space for now. I know of a bus that travels between SengKang and Woodlands, not too sure about the bus number though.

I am rather keen to visit the weekend flea mart at China Square. I believe its still the best place to shop for action figures. Do you go there regularly?

yup, its always a bane when we can't display all the stuff we have isn't it? Things are much better now for me, having persuaded my wife to let me have one room to display my stuff.

I go to CSC pretty regularly, but strangely more on weekdays rather than Sundays for the flea mart, as my office is a train station away. :)

shaun said:
yup, its always a bane when we can't display all the stuff we have isn't it? Things are much better now for me, having persuaded my wife to let me have one room to display my stuff.

I go to CSC pretty regularly, but strangely more on weekdays rather than Sundays for the flea mart, as my office is a train station away. :)

Lucky you. You have an understanding wife who supports your interest.

Items on sale at CSC on Sundays are less predictable, more likely to bump into surprise finds.

Back