Finally got a Cornelius!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TCM Hitchhiker

pota02low.jpg

I think he is my new favorite!

I got him and Zira plus a free gorilla soldier about a week or so ago, they're all really nice. I still need to get Dr. Zaius and Caesar.

It's never too late to buy a great figure! It's good to hear discovering how special this figure line is.

Cornelius is one of my favorites too.

And don't forget... the LAWGIVER IS AWESOME!!!

I have BOTH of them! :rollin

Yeah it's over. You could still buy Cornelius and Zira for $22. each at www.voyagertoys.com two for the price of one! So TCM Hitchhiker don't stop now. Unfortunately for everyone else I bought the last four gorillas. :bliss
Slave Taylor and Nova are only $44! Woohoo. I need one more of these because both my Taylor and Nova fell and each lost a leg. I had to switch them out with Art S buck figures. :(

Is anyone else selling the gorilla soldiers at that kind of price? I need more but no one seems to have them at a price I can afford for the number I want.
And how come nobody parts out the good Sideshow stuff?? :p

Ironman the next lowest price that I have found for the gorillas was $30 at www.Toyboxer.com but don't buy them all I still need to get a few more. Hehe

People don't part out SS things because SS doesn't make an abundant number of their figures like other companies. SS accessories are usually great things and most people hold on to them. I'm sure this will change over the years but we live in the here and now. :rock

At drtoyscloseouts.com they had the Ape Enforcer for $25 but are sold out as well.

Looks like the gorillas are doing well in the secondary market.

So far I have Cornelius, Zira, Zaius, Ursus, a Soldier and the "Forbidden Zone' Taylor, and they are all GREAT!My only complaint is that Ursus' cuirasse is 1 row short(the 'skirt' on his helmet was short as well, but that was an easy fix). I've figured out a way to fix the armor; I just need to buy another one! Maybe I'll use the leftovers to make Julius...PS

Gee, I never counted the rows... no wonder the vest looked a tad short!:bang

Please post, if you can, the pictures of your Ursus when you are finished!

As for the helmet, I really liked what Hasbro did with the helmet. I was going to lengthen the skirt of Sideshow's helmet as well. But I think the detail on the glyphs of the Hasbro helmet was bettter than what Sideshow did. Besides I'm not sure that I like the mixed media approach.

So I just swapped helmets.

Back