Chuck's screen used Blade movie prop and costume collection......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello friends,

Well, this is my first show off post. I dont have any Sideshowtoy statues or action figures yet, I just got started collecting the 1:4th Statues and action figures. Also, I plan on buying all, YES ALL, of the Cinemaquette figures.

Anyway, I do however have a collection of screen used and production made props and costumes from the Blade movies with Wesley Snipes.

My "holy grail" as it's called are the Wesley Snipes screen worn costumes. I just purchased my holy grail, the Blade 1 hero costume from the Propstore of London. It was screen matched and that was the COOLEST part. It's the vest he is wearing in the scene where Whistler is killed - right after that he gets all his gear on and prepares his weapons for the final fight scene. I screen matched my costume to that scene and will have to get a better TV to screen match it on other scenes! haha

Anyway, here are some photos of my collection of screen used Blade movie items:

Here is the vest, this is everyone favorite part of the costume and the single coolest thing EVER since the batsuit! You have to see it up close to really appreciate it!
new1.jpg

More of my holy grail, and my wife says it smells JUST like Wesley Snipes!
my_blade1_costume.jpg

trenchandvest.jpg

Here is Wesley Snipes in the costume, of course!
screenshot1.jpg

Here are some photos of the Blade Trinity stunt shotgun I have. One of the coolest and rare props I have from the Blade Trilogy. Here is the framed version, with a laser cut frame made custom from the Propstore of London.
stuntshotgun2.jpg

Here is another closer photo of my stuntgun from Blade Trinity, again in the frame....
stuntshotgun6.jpg

Here is the stuntgun out in the sun, so you can see the incredible detail. Just amazing! So often, stuntguns are just horrible. This one is a masterpiece!
stuntshotgun5.jpg

Now this one is the ACTUAL one (NOT the stuntgun) that fired a special effects spark shot, not the stunt gun, but you can see the incredible detail in my stunt version compared to the real one here:
acutal_prop_nonstunt1.png

And of course here is me wearing the Wesley Snipes screen used hero costume from Blade 1! I need to work out! haha You can say I am a Blade Fanatic!
me_11.jpg

Last edited:
Effin' sweet, man! You're so lucky. How much did the whole set cost?

And do you own the Medicom RAH Blade Ver. 1 figure? He's pretty sweet. If you have the money, I suggest getting one! :D

carbo-fation said:
That's very nice Chuck! I wish somebody would make a Snipes Blade PF or 1/6 scale fig.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. I truly appreciate it. And carbo-fation, I have it on good authority that there might be a 1:4th or even 1:3rd Blade statue/action figure coming. Be patient, because I have wanted a LONG time too! But just know that things might be coming along........ (wink wink):chew

OMFG!!! thats freakin awesome! Would you be kind enough to post more detailed pics of the vest and jacket so that i could use them for references when i get to work on my blade figure? I would be eternally grateful lol

Great collection! Must've set you back a bundle, but they are truly one of a kind pieces. So...what DOES Wesley Snipes smell like? Taco meat and after shave?:rotfl

customizerwannabe said:
Great collection! Must've set you back a bundle, but they are truly one of a kind pieces. So...what DOES Wesley Snipes smell like? Taco meat and after shave?:rotfl

Hi guys, thanks SO SO much for the compliments.

As for what Wesley Snipes smells like, my wife says he smells just like "Ass Kickery and fine wine...."

Whatever that means. I don't know. But the costume is just amazing! I would wear it for Halloween if I knew the kids wouldn't spill soda on it and get chocolatey fingers on it! :lol

awesome stuff chuck.

I'll bet Wesley smells pretty strong lately from sweating those unpaid taxes so much :lol

occulum said:
awesome stuff chuck.

I'll bet Wesley smells pretty strong lately from sweating those unpaid taxes so much :lol

hahaha Actually, thank GOD the costume just smells like Leather. Thank GOD! haha

Anyone else around here collection movie props???

Dude, that's a very nice collection!! Must have cost you a good chunk of change though. As much as I love film and props... the price has kept me away.

Maybe one day...:monkey2

kngfu said:
Do you have the MARVEL STUDIOS Toy Biz 1:6 Blade?

ms103.jpg

Hey Darkartist, yeah the prices can keep you away. Screen used props and costumes are at a ALL TIME HIGH and they keep getting more expensive. And the fakes have never been worse. YUCK!

Hey Kngfu, I actually DONT have the Marvel Studios Toy yet. I have seen it for years, and wanted one, but I haven't made it a priority. Probably will buy one before Christmas though!

HellboyFanChuck said:
Hey Darkartist, yeah the prices can keep you away. Screen used props and costumes are at a ALL TIME HIGH and they keep getting more expensive. And the fakes have never been worse. YUCK!

Hey Kngfu, I actually DONT have the Marvel Studios Toy yet. I have seen it for years, and wanted one, but I haven't made it a priority. Probably will buy one before Christmas though!
Hey Chuck,

I'd suggest reading Mike Crawford's review for the Marvel Studios toy and the Medicom RAH figure. I have to say that from what I've heard, the only saving grace from the MS Blade is the head sculpt. The sunglasses, vest and pretty much everything else are crap. The RAH Blade Ver. 1 is based off of Blade from the comics after the first movie. It looks exactly like him from those comics and the cool thing is that the coat not only has a wire running along the bottom from both posability ans to make the coat hang right, but it is also made out of real leather. At any rate, just check out the reviews for both and see which one you fancy the most. ;)

EDIT: Here's my review of Medicom RAH Blade Ver. 1 along with Mike's review of the MS 12" Blade;

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_050907c.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031403.htm

Last edited:
WOW! Those were amazing reviews! Thanks! Amazing! I am glad I read them. Now I know what to buy!!!

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Hey Chuck,

I'd suggest reading Mike Crawford's review for the Marvel Studios toy and the Medicom RAH figure. I have to say that from what I've heard, the only saving grace from the MS Blade is the head sculpt. The sunglasses, vest and pretty much everything else are crap. The RAH Blade Ver. 1 is based off of Blade from the comics after the first movie. It looks exactly like him from those comics and the cool thing is that the coat not only has a wire running along the bottom from both posability ans to make the coat hang right, but it is also made out of real leather. At any rate, just check out the reviews for both and see which one you fancy the most. ;)

EDIT: Here's my review of Medicom RAH Blade Ver. 1 along with Mike's review of the MS 12" Blade;

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_050907c.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031403.htm

Back