Seven of Nine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting choice.

I'll be passing this one up. I just loathe Voyager.>:

Now if this would of been somebody from TNG or DS9, I'd be all over it.

My two cents chipped in-

I think the side of the face looks really great! Kudos to Oluf, sculpter of great things!

But what I then think is- why is there now a Seven of Nine large sized, premium format item when there already is a bust, and that bust so far until now has been the ONLY Star Trek Voyager representation in the Star Trek license?

Why? The quick answer that came to my mind- the license doesn't allow for Janeway to be made? Maybe because Kate Mulgrew (hey hey I knew her name instantly off the top of my head, without using IMDB!) and Robert, Robert, and the rest except Teri what's-her-name had their contracts for the TV show giving them exclusive sign-off rights before any replica of them in character was made.

Of course that is just speculation.

But even with that- I really do like the look of the face, and I think the statue will be excellent. I am a major Star Trek Voyager fan (fav series of all Star Trek though I don't have any DVDs) but I don't think I'll get into the star trek line.

I really do like it though, I'm just a simpsons, LOTR and aliens fan more than Star Trek.

I'd say because Seven of Nine is a popular figure and........................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................she's hot which could help sales.

I'm sure she was chosen for a PF figure over arguably more deserving characters for the same reason she was cast on Voyager, fanboys love boobies.

it'll lok frikin sweet! OLUF is the MAN!!i rekon hes the best sculptor at sideshow

I didn't loathe Voyager and she's hot, so I'll be buying - you know this is the only the 2nd female PF announced. We want more women!

Slave Leia maybe? anyone...?:drool

This will easily be one of the most boring premium figures just in respect to her costume. It's a solid silver jumpsuit!

My choice would've been Locutus. Imagine the detail on his costume. Now that would've been :drool -worthy. Just my opinion.

Back