• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Patient Zero ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I need this figure ( The Dead- Patient Zero ) but I don't know what it's worth , what's it's going for or if I'm just wasting my time looking for it , but !
I've been collecting figures for years but have just gotten back to collecting Sideshow figures just recently the only un-opened Sideshow figure I have are two original Phantom of the Opera ( color version , not the silver screen ones ) and The Creature from the Black lagoon ( Color version , not the silver screen version ) . |Other then that all I have is cash via pay-pal .

Just an FYI, he usually goes for over $350. There are tons here that want him, but not many that are willing to pay that price. Hope this helps.

That is insanely stupid and I would never pay that, even my Toys McCoy Indiana Jones didn’t cost that or my 12” Original Medicom Alien /Predator figures together. I guess that’ll be one I’ll never have then.
I wonder if enough Collectors ask Sideshow for one would they do a version two of Zero.

Dollmanron said:
That is insanely stupid and I would never pay that, even my Toys McCoy Indiana Jones didn’t cost that or my 12” Original Medicom Alien /Predator figures together. I guess that’ll be one I’ll never have then.
I wonder if enough Collectors ask Sideshow for one would they do a version two of Zero.

Sure, if they wanted to have about half the people completely ditch the line :rolleyes:

I'm one of the proud 300 and he didn't come cheap. I ponied up and paid it because I love this line. You are not alone in thinking that $350+ for a 12" figure is insane, but it's supply and demand. The demand grows with each announcement, and there are still only going to be 300 out there.

Dollmanron said:

I myself have gotten over being a complete completist in this line. I have no intention of paying anything more than $80 for him.

I understand he was limited to only 300 but there is no way (unless I had a lot more money than I do now) that I could justify paying that price for him.

That being said, I would never expect Sideshow to make a second version of patient zero. That would betray the whole philosophy behind being a collectibles company (besides the fact that it would piss alot of people off). :D

I would never pay $350 for Zero either so you are not alone. He just doesn't mean that much to me. Plus, who is going to miss him once we have an army of zombies. :lol

**** Zero!! 5, 57 & 560 all are much better Zombies, better sculpts, better clothing, better accessories. I don't regret not getting Zero one bit, 'cause SSC is gonna keep coming with awesome Zombies that'll put him to damn, 300 ES be damned!!

The ill Jedi said:
**** Zero!! 5, 57 & 560 all are much better Zombies, better sculpts, better clothing, better accessories. I don't regret not getting Zero one bit, 'cause SSC is gonna keep coming with awesome Zombies that'll put him to damn, 300 ES be damned!!
:rotfl All 300 owners of Zero will say you are jealous. To be honest, in a line of generic zombies you really don't need a specific one. Zero will only be important to the completist and thank god I am not one. :rock I have a strange feeling that with the growth of this line his importance will dwindle even more.

The ill Jedi said:

You're just jealous :D

Dollmanron said:

Something is worth what people are willing to pay.

He isn't worth it to me, but to some he is.

The ill Jedi said:
How can you say that if you don't own one to compare it to? Is jealousy a curse or is completism? I guess you are happy, so what's the point?

I got lucky to get mine.I got on the want list and about a week later it converted over.Back then I really didn't know what I was doing.

I'd never pay $350 for Zero also. That's just stupid. :tap

I got mine for $49.95 from Sideshow. :D :D :D

P1000929.jpg

Back