• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Takara Batman for Patient Zero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have a Patient Zero that would trade for my Takara Batman? Been on display but complete with all accessories.

Even though I am a huge fan of the Dead line, I dont think I would trade a Takara Batman for Zero.

Two things I wanna say...
Firstly, Nash, your signature ALWAYS distracts me. Such rounded perfect of Alba. From Into the Blue, right?

Secondly, the damnedest thing about the Dead figures is that Patient Zero, IMHO, is the best looking figure of the line. Just gross factor etc. Patient Zero is also the hardest to come by.

BumP^^^^^^^^^^^

lol ragacin yeah thats a clip from into the blue. one of the best eye candy movies ever created :cool:

Are you sure you wanna trade such an awesome figure for a zombie? I love zombies too man, but I dunno... I think you may regret it later on down the road.

The Takara batman is more readily available anytime. The Patient Zero is not.

TOE said:
The Takara batman is more readily available anytime. The Patient Zero is not.

I wouldnt say readily available. They do pop up a little more often than zero...but they are still hard to find for sale.

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That thing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2 i want one!!!! if only i had a patient 0! Is it by Takara/Tomy?

hmmm after looking at Edwint's gallery again and reposing my Tak Bat, im starting to reconsider this :monkey1

nash said:
hmmm after looking at Edwint's gallery again and reposing my Tak Bat, im starting to reconsider this :monkey1
I say keep the kick ass mother ****ing ***** ****** **** ******* figure!!!!!!

p!tu said:
I say keep the kick ass mother ****ing ***** ****** **** ******* figure!!!!!!
Well I have another one MIB so I was considering the trade, but I think youre right. I have him like this on my shelf for the moment.
IMG_1930.jpg

Back