New SIDESHOW BoH Civil War cannon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaphorge

Archbishop of Bologna!!!
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3050&source=051707news

051707cannon.jpg

So Brotherhood of Arms is not quite dead after all....

Last edited:
I'm very excited for this. I missed out on the 6 pound field canon but this will do just nicely. Revive the BoA line!

Pretty friggin awesome, and I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised by sideshow's decision. Then again, I'm fairly certain it will sell out fast if the price isn't too highend.

i'm excited about this. i wish they wouldn't just announce it but allow for ordering. can't wait!

Finally! This is some of the best news we've had for a very long time. I missed out on the first piece of arty, but I won't let this one get away. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I sure hope they've got a few more surprises for us like this in the works! Can't wait to see some pics of this one.
:chew :chew :chew

I, too,am very thankful for SideShows decision to release the artillary piece. Perhaps there is more to come from the recent military/historical drought. Let it rain!(or at least drizzle) I am lucky to have been able to purchase the first cannon offered. You will NOT be disappointed. Its good enough to display in a museum.

Thanks,

Brent

Doomhammer said:
Pretty friggin awesome, and I have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised by sideshow's decision. Then again, I'm fairly certain it will sell out fast if the price isn't too highend.
I reckon it will sell out fast even at a high price. The first one looks to be rare as.

musketball said:
I seem to remember when the first cannon was produced, SideShow kicked around the idea of making a limber also. Does any one recall?

Thanks,

Brent

I don't recall that, but then I missed out on the first one anyway. I really wish they would make one, tho... with some cool accessories to go with it!

Fritz said:
I ordered one. Now which figure or figures should I get to display it with?

a CSA soldier of course....pretend it is a cannon they stole from the Army of the North.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Go ahead make some more
Brotherhood and fife and drum figures why don't ya. Go ahead
I dare ya. I dare ya. Yes I'm ordering. You guys will kill me to tell you that I had the other cannon in my hands and did not buy it for only $119.00. Yeah I know. What a dumb a**

Back