Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth shipped!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a shipping notice, but the weight says 3 lbs. Somehow I don't think that's WvS. But I have been charged so I should have it by the end of the week too!

Mine also shipped, with a weight of 16 pounds. It had better impress me, or else I will have to sell it off since I just got notified that I am getting a Sauron off of the wait list in a few weeks, and I need to have some space on my credit card to cover him. If you had to make a choice, which one would you keep? It's the exclusive two headed version, so I would be sad to have to let it go...

I don't advocate flipping at all, but Sauron will most likely be more plentiful than the exclusive Vs.

Just an observation...

Since getting the 5-7 day notice on the 13th I've been checking my email every hour for the shipping notice! Still nothing!! Lucky buggers, hopefully I'll get my notice soon!!!

I don't advocate flipping at all, but Sauron will most likely be more plentiful than the exclusive Vs.

I'm sure there will be a TON of flippers on Sauron:
dolphinbg1pe.jpg

I think most of them will lose money, however. Keep the Vs. Exclusive, cancel Sauron, and get him cheaper later. The only reason I'm not getting Sauron off of Ebay is due to the breakage possibility. I've never had a broken piece, but this could be a prime candidate. KOTD is extremely fragile as well, which is why I got him from a board dealer instead of Ebay.

Recevied my exclusive today.

I am so elated! :bliss :bliss :bliss

Keeper for sure.

STUPID FEDEX SENT IT TO 4 states away!!!!! Now it wont be here until the 30th!! You know you would think since it was there fault they would just send it airmail to the place it is suppose to be delivered to.

I see what you mean. Comparing it to this pic from Sideshow...
9000image032ra.jpg

...it looks like the paint is supposed to do that- it's part of the costume. The texture just deons't stand out as much in my picture.

sorry dude.......never checked the SS pics just presumed the paint would stop at the V of the crotch area

Mine arrived last Thursday :rock

dsc001324ma.jpg

dsc001333fr.jpg

dsc001342jn.jpg

I can't wait for the next Marvel X-Men vs Sentinel Diorama :bliss

Anybody else have a heck of a time getting both of Sabretooth's legs to get into their holes and on the peg at the same time? I thought I was going to break a leg off trying...

What do people think of the seam on Sabretooths neck?

This looks really bad, IMO, and I would return the piece if I bought one. This diorama has some of the worst seams I have ever witnessed. It ruins an otherwise fantastic piece. The Logan head looks good, but both the masked head and Sabertooth's neck have extremely noticeable seams.

From what I've read elsewhere, it looks like Sideshow will have a bunch of returns on this piece.

Back