A prediction of things to come tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think we may get a PPO announced tomorrow for a new Star Wars 12". Next week is the only week they skipped in preordering for SDCC so I would think it there would be something happening that week. I guess we will find out tomorrow night. Or it could also be a LOTR 12" preorder but I dont think so I think we will get a new Star Wars figure tomorrow night for preorder next week. What are all of your feelings on the matter.

jason2885 said:
I think we may get a PPO announced tomorrow for a new Star Wars 12". Next week is the only week they skipped in preordering for SDCC so I would think it there would be something happening that week. I guess we will find out tomorrow night. Or it could also be a LOTR 12" preorder but I dont think so I think we will get a new Star Wars figure tomorrow night for preorder next week. What are all of your feelings on the matter.

If I remember correctly, an SSC rep on the board already stated next week has been skipped due to Celebration IV.

Yeah, I don't expect anything next week with C4 coming. Now, I wouldn't be suprised with some kind of announcement from SW or LOTR tonight.

jason2885 said:

I predict that you are horribly wrong. I think we may get one new announcement before SDCC and then the rest will be revealed then.

id like to see another 1/4 SW statue announced, seems a bit slow at the moment, havent had more than 1 itrem at a time to look forward to, ie luke was shipping so had fett to look forward to, fett shipped, got maul to look forward to, would just like 2 pieces to get the anticipation going a bit more! :D

I actually expect a preview of the SDCC Holo Sidious & Mechno-Chair in tonight's newsletter. It's already been announced, why not at least put a preview up? SSC has a few other cool SW announcements that will wait for C4.

I would have thought they would have had a CIV preorder or something like that but ohh well I guess we will get nothing at all.

Darkness gets pushed to 2008...if it doesn't happen tonight it will happen at some point

AND

they announce that the 12" announcement is being pushed to 4th quarter 2007 when they will officially announce when the 12" announcement will be.

pixletwin said:
I wager that the NL has zip, wala, nada, NOTHING for anyone. :tap

what about the Blues Brothers bobbleheads? or are they already on the site.

Back