• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow & Bowen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjread

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey ALL. I'm looking to get a statue or two REAL soon. The itch is killing me. Anyway, here is a list of what I'm looking for. LMK if you have something to sell me. Thanks.

1) SS Hulk VS Spider-man REG
HulkvsSpidey.jpg

2) BD Magneto FS
Magneto.jpg

3) BD Juggernaut FS
Juggernaut2.jpg

4) BD Scarlet Witch FS
ScarletWitch.jpg

5) DC Direct Turner Supergirl FS
Supergirl.jpg

6) Woverine VS Sabretooth REG (still a big maybe on this one and only after I get the rest)
WvS.jpg

Last edited:
IMO....The Bowen Magneto is one of the few Bowen pieces that looks better than Sideshow's version.

Go for the Bowen version!

I'm going with the Bowen for TWO reasons:

1) I like the stance.

2) I don't like SS STOOPID name-plate fascination. The "Magneto" across the bottom of the SS one REALLY detracts from the overall piece IMO.

Seriously, I KNOW who the character is...that's why I'm buying it. If anyone needs to be told who it is, they don't need to have it. If you're not a collector and want to know who it is...ask.

Gruson said:
IMO....The Bowen Magneto is one of the few Bowen pieces that looks better than Sideshow's version.

Go for the Bowen version!

I have to agree that BD magneto looks better. I bought SS version for I like my statues to be in same scale, however, the pose is somehow not so strong and charismastic as Magneto should have been.

SS Magneto is not in scale with the PF Marvel line or the Iron Man and Wolverine comiquettes though....Magneto is 1/5 and most of the rest are 1/4.

I really wish ALL were 1/4.

Ghost Rider is nice but small compared to a lot of the others.

Oh well.

Gruson said:
SS Magneto is not in scale with the PF Marvel line or the Iron Man and Wolverine comiquettes though....Magneto is 1/5 and most of the rest are 1/4.

Ghost Rider is nice but small compared to a lot of the others.

Oh well.

I think they look pretty good together :monkey3

If it were me, that wolvie/sabretooth dio would be at the top of the list. Way more impressive than anything else you have there.

Gruson said:

yes, true but the cape and the height of the statue is quite high that you do not fully realize the scale difference imo. I mean BD magneto is 12" and SS magneto is around 18"

Back