• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow, Bowen, Weta statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anespian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I/'m from Malaysia. Looking to downsize my collection of the following items. All are new, undisplayed and opened for inspection after purchasing from LCS, serious! So pm me with offers as I will listen too. Prefer buyer from Asia due to higher shipping cost elsewhere :). Price shown are without shipping.

Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman MIB USD 220.00

Hot Toys Michael Jackson BAD MIB USD 300.00

Corsair statue Weta USD 150.00

Silver Surfer statue Hard Hero USD280.00

Adam Warlock Modern statue Bowen USD280.00

Mage Knights x 3 pcs - Venomous Shadow Dragon, Polar Ice, Fire Dragon, (MIB) All for USD 30.00

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Doom, MR, Hot Toys, Weta Minas Morgul

Bumped with further price reduction...

Anespian sent you a pm

Yeah, He's been hounding me for it recently. :lol In fact I've received few Pm's on him only as well. Initially, i have 2 pairs & sold just the Supes to a fellow board member a while back. If i let go only the Supes again, what am i gonna do with 2 CKs as well. :banghead :eek:

I dont think you would have any more trouble selling CK alone than in the set with Superman.

most people already have one or the other and are not looking to buy both at the same time. If you put the right price for CK im pretty sure someone will buy it , or also on Ebay.

Bumped. All still for sale.

you would of sold superman a while ago if only you would seperate.

PM sent with an offer.

Bumped with new items

I/'m from Malaysia. Looking to downsize my collection of the following items. All are new, undisplayed and opened for inspection after purchasing from LCS, serious! So pm me with offers as I will listen too. Prefer buyer from Asia due to higher shipping cost elsewhere :). Price shown are without shipping.

Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman MIB USD 220.00

Hot Toys Michael Jackson BAD MIB USD 300.00

Corsair statue Weta USD 150.00

Silver Surfer statue Hard Hero USD280.00

Adam Warlock Modern statue Bowen USD280.00

Mage Knights x 3 pcs - Venomous Shadow Dragon, Polar Ice, Fire Dragon, (MIB) All for USD 30.00

Thanks for looking!

Back