Subway Spike Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oxbeard

Just got the 15 day notice on Subway Spike. The flood keeps coming.

Was he even listed in the 30 section of the Newsletter, I must have overlooked him?

Hate when you go to post and you get logged out instead.
But I got the notice to but I'm thinking Im going to cancel just dont know if I like the sculpt.:dunno

They did it again! None of these figures were mentioned in the last newsletter.
I had to cancel one all ready, Spike may be next but I would only buy him at full price with the Boom box accessory. The exclusive has yet to sell out, so I might be able to pick the exclusive up later when I have enough money.

Had to cancel this one, there's just too much stuff coming right now. If Subway Spike's available in a couple of months at a reasonable price, maybe I can pick him up. :rolleyes :dance

I like him but didn't want to pay extra for the boombox so I'm getting him from the Buffy's Collector's Club. I wonder if I'll get him early like I did the regular Xander figure. Has anyone else gotten their Exclusive Xander yet? I'm still waiting for mine from Sideshow.

Yes, you would save some money but, without the Boom Box he just comes with metal necklaces, the metal Subway Handrail, and the stand. Not much for $45 if you ask me.

These notices are only saying that the product is 15 days away from actually arriving in the warehouse, not that it's 15 days until it ships out to us, though, right? I mean, it still could be like 30 days until it starts charging and shipping to us? I really appreciate the fact that they send these out to remind us! I had totally forgotten about this one :p

Actually with a very few exceptions, your card will usually be charged within a couple or three days of their arrival and shipped soon after that. Actually, exclusive Xander is the only one lately that comes to mind that has been actually slower to ship than the notices stated.

Usually if it's 15 days to the warehouse it's about 17 days to me. The turnaround is fairly quick usually.

I'm still wondering about exclusive Xander - was he on a different boat than regular Xander? Part of the coolness of the exclusive versions is getting them before anyone else. :(

I agree that getting the Exclusive version first feels, well, more exclusive and special! I already got the regular Xander that I ordered for my daughter and am wondering why it's taking so long for the Exclusive version to get here! I got my regular Xander 11 days ago! I thought for sure that I'd have the exclusive by now! I was also surprised that another store would be shipping before Sideshow themselves. I just assumed that Sideshow would get everything first and then the other stores next so that Sideshow could make sure they got their Exclusives out first.

That's once happened before, the regular version shipping before the exclusive. I don't remember what figure it was specifically, but it's not unheard of.

Got another notice today - could be Xander? Highlanders? Oh, it's so exciting...

I'm not really a big fan of the Subway Spike but what the hell, I've got everything else so I'm keeping the order. Plus the boom box will be cool. :doh

5 - 7 day notice just arrived. Won't be long now. And my exclusive Xander should actually be here by the end of the week :banana I thought Spike was going to beat him to the punch :lol

Had an authorization on my card this afternoon. Pretty sure it's Spike. If so, I should have him by the end of the week :banana

Last edited:
Mine also shipped out today! Can't wait to see him.
I feel like I am in Buffy overload with all the figures I have got in the last month or so....its awesome!

Back