Taking the helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can see that this outfit is lacking in discipline and organization. I am here to un-****** that.

Let me introduce myself. Cruel. Darth Cruel.

Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler...all candy-a**es. I eat Navy Seals for breakfast. Army Rangers learned camouflage to hide from me. Marine Corps Snipers want to be me...but they settle for worshipping me. I got my training from the best...of the best...of the elite. Yes, that's right...GySgt R. Lee Ermey. When I conduct my visits of this area, I expect forums organized for efficiency. I don't want to see LOTR messages in Star Wars threads. I don't want to see threads from 2 different toy lines consolidated to save room. I want topics listed in chronological order and alphabetically where chronologically is not possible. I want posted messages on topic, concise, and well written. There is no room in my beloved Collecting Corps for slackers nor post-padders.

We'll get it right, or we'll be working late. And it'll hurt.

If that is OK with everybody.

Pink camoflauge? Highly toxic for sure. Unlike grunts, Freaks don't like to follow rules, but you are welcome to try. And welcome to the Freak Zone!!

So harsh! So cruel! I pray your rigid dictatorship will be tempered by mercy and compassion--if not, I've got lots of poor souls to comfort! :lol

The Captain

Captain Faramir said:
So harsh! So cruel! I pray your rigid dictatorship will be tempered by mercy and compassion--if not, I've got lots of poor souls to comfort! :lol

The Captain

LOL...I have already had my authority undermined in the Sell/Trade thread...It was kind of funny. And I wish the posts had not been deleted.

Welcome - but if you want discipline - then this forum isn't the place for you.

For real discipline you'll have to make arrangements with Mistress Jen after hours.

DarthNeil said:
:borg :borg :borg :bborg :borg :borg :borg

Get in line...

(and welcome)

There can be no more absolute way to show welcome than to assimilate me into the collective. I am humbled.

Although I am curious to see about the Mistress Jen thing.

Back