Nerd revenge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is sad. What an ass. It takes two people to have sex. That guy should be grateful he doesn't have to spend another second dating a girl that is no good. Destroying some one elses personal property is against the law....it's also a childish thing to do. :(

Last edited:
"He's no good to me in honey"....

Seriously, that thing looked to be in good shape, what's that worth? Obviously before the honey?

That's a custom repro card! You can tell from the blister bubble and the fact that when he tore it from the card there was no paper backing. I've made quite a few of those myself.

I wondered it it was fake. I thought it was fake, looked to perfect, or it was really hoped it was and I made my self think it was fake/=.

Batty said:
Fake or not, I think I heard Tom screaming somewhere.
It it turned out to be real I would scream and I have a feeling a lot of people would too.

How is he an *******? I would have done something along the same lines. Sure it takes two and his GF sucks just as much, but the roomie was low class to screw his GF. I think it's funny as hell.

KitFisto said:
How is he an *******? I would have done something along the same lines. Sure it takes two and his GF sucks just as much, but the roomie was low class to screw his GF. I think it's funny as hell.
He is an ******* because he is acting like a little brat and not an adult. What if you made a mistake and your you came home and your girlfriend destroyed something very valuable to you? In fact, I think you were afraid of that happening for a while weren't you? Same thing, people need to treat others with respect and grow up. If his girlfriend cheated on him he just needs to move on...revenge is never healthy.

El Roranous said:
He is an ******* because he is acting like a little brat and not an adult. What if you made a mistake and your you came home and your girlfriend destroyed something very valuable to you? In fact, I think you were afraid of that happening for a while weren't you? Same thing, people need to treat others with respect and grow up. If his girlfriend cheated on him he just needs to move on...revenge is never healthy.

Same thing my ass. Had I been screwing my ex's roomie or friend then I DESERVE to have something bad happen to me.

I was worried about having it happen with my stuff because my ex was plain CRAZY. Not because I did anything liek cheat on her with her friend. I totally disagree with your point of view here.

KitFisto said:
Same thing my ass. Had I been screwing my ex's roomie or friend then I DESERVE to have something bad happen to me.

I was worried about having it happen with my stuff because my ex was plain CRAZY. Not because I did anything liek cheat on her with her friend. I totally disagree with your point of view here.
Wow it's OK to disagree. I am just saying that people should try to be the bigger person. I know that if they were good friends before the whole cheating event that they will once again be good friends after. Bros before hos. All he is doing is adding drama to an already horrible situation that could escalate into something worse. Revenge no matter how you slice it is not a healthy activity. One day you will understand. People are not perfect and we have to be forgiving or at least gracious. Present ourselves in a way that we can be proud of our behavior even if we are hurt by some one elses actions. Either way this guy is in some serious trouble because there is evidence of the destruction of his property.

El Roranous said:
Wow it's OK to disagree. I am just saying that people should try to be the bigger person. I know that if they were good friends before the whole cheating event that they will once again be good friends after. Bros before hos. All he is doing is adding drama to an already horrible situation that could escalate into something worse. Revenge no matter how you slice it is not a healthy activity. One day you will understand. People are not perfect and we have to be forgiving or at least gracious. Present ourselves in a way that we can be proud of our behavior even if we are hurt by some one elses actions. Either way this guy is in some serious trouble because there is evidence of the destruction of his property.

Well, it's a lot more easy to say "be the bigger person" when you're not the one who's been screwed over. I agree that it would be nice to be able to do that, but in the moment it can be a VERY hard thing to do. I put up with more crap from my ex than anyone other than Jesus would have and I finally got fed up and kicked her out as my patience wore totally thin. I was the "bigger person" for nearly a year and a half. I would never in my life, EVER, hit a woman, but she had me to the point where I at least wanted to ( even though I wouldn't do it ). She wanted me to do it too. She wanted me to be the bad guy who she could blame everything on IF she could get me to do it and it made her furious that I would not let her make me angry enough to do it. She was NUTS.

It's easy to look from the outside and say "do this" or "do that", but it's a lot more hard when you're one in the middle of it feeling the emotion.

KitFisto said:
Well, it's a lot more easy to say "be the bigger person" when you're not the one who's been screwed over. I agree that it would be nice to be able to do that, but in the moment it can be a VERY hard thing to do. I put up with more crap from my ex than anyone other than Jesus would have and I finally got fed up and kicked her out as my patience wore totally thin. I was the "bigger person" for nearly a year and a half. I would never in my life, EVER, hit a woman, but she had me to the point where I at least wanted to ( even though I wouldn't do it ). She wanted me to do it too. She wanted me to be the bad guy who she could blame everything on IF she could get me to do it and it made her furious that I would not let her make me angry enough to do it. She was NUTS.

It's easy to look from the outside and say "do this" or "do that", but it's a lot more hard when you're one in the middle of it feeling the emotion.
I totally agree, way easier said than done. Sounds like a rough time Kit but you came through all right. It takes so much more courage and strength to be the bigger person and in the end it feels great. :) I have had to deal with a lot of crap in my life too but there is nothing more satisfying than walking away and knowing that you did the right thing even when revenge was called for.

Oh sorry for calling you out in my earlier post, that wasn't a cool thing for me to do. I don't even have a clue what you really went through so I am sorry if I crossed the line..:eek:

El Roranous said:
I totally agree, way easier said than done. Sounds like a rough time Kit but you came through all right. It takes so much more courage and strength to be the bigger person and in the end it feels great. :) I have had to deal with a lot of crap in my life too but there is nothing more satisfying than walking away and knowing that you did the right thing even when revenge was called for.

Oh sorry for calling you out in my earlier post, that wasn't a cool thing for me to do because I don't even have a clue what you really went through.:eek:

Agree for sure :D and no problem.

Back