Commander Cody In Da House!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Hurricane showed everyone his custom Cody figure. Well, I was lucky enough to win it. This is a figure I've wanted since I saw ROTS as Cody is my favorite named clone. This thing is very very detailed and truly shows the level of talent Hurricane has and how much time he put into this figure. It just an amazing piece that I don't think my pictures will do it justice. This will look even better when I get my 501st ROTS Clone from Josh.

I wanted to pose him like he was holding the Sidious Holo from the 3 3/4 hasbro figures. The ones they put on the back of the figure packages. It's just a tad too big so I went with this very basic pose for right now.

Congratulations! That is incredible work. Whataya suppose the chances are that Sideshow's will be that nice?

Thanks!! It's among the best work I have in my collection. I was very careful with it cause he seemed so fragile. :lol SS will make Cody I have no doubts. I'm just not patient enough to wait. :rotfl

jlcmsu said:
Thanks!! It's among the best work I have in my collection. I was very careful with it cause he seemed so fragile. :lol SS will make Cody I have no doubts. I'm just not patient enough to wait. :rotfl

why wait when one can own a truely beautiful original OOAK piece? congrats!

His work on this rules for sure Badmoon as do so many of his other works.

I dropped $275 bucks for Cody.

WOW! That's alot of cheddar! I'm sure it took him alot of time though and it shows in this figure. Congrats!

Yeah, it was. Worth it though really for all the stuff he did to it. I did look at it and think man it will be so fragile with all the stuff done to it.

snakebeater said:
holy crap that thing looks amazing!! nice score josh!

Thank you!! I really am looking forward to getting my clone from Josh when he's gotten it done to put with this. Gonna be amazing!! :D

I'd love to have one of Hurricane's custom Vaders, but I just can't convince myself to drop $475-500 on a 1/6 figure.

Brent72 said:
I'd love to have one of Hurricane's custom Vaders, but I just can't convince myself to drop $475-500 on a 1/6 figure.

They are probably the best 1/6 figures money can buy. But I wouldn't either. However, this Cody is really nice. I know Hurricane puts a ton of effort behind what he does. So I say if you have the money go for it!

Thanks for the tip Met. May have to get me one of those.

It was a once in a lifetime purchase on a 1/6th figure for me. So I decided to pull the trigger.

Josh don't say that. I have no fear that your work will be a great piece of work equal to Cody.

Back