STAR WARS NEWS! G. LUCAS TO MAKE 2 MORE STAR WARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terminator 101

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Lucas is currently preparing Indiana Jones 4 with Harrison Ford, And here's a little news: Lucas tells me he will make two more live-action films based in the Star Wars era.

"But they won't have members of the Skywalker family as characters," he said. "They will be other people of that milieu."

The two extra films will also be made for TV and probably be an hour long each. But, like Clone Wars, Lucas doesn't know where on TV they will land.

Pretty ding-dang-darn sure that he is referring to the two TV series.

A link to this news would've been totally wizard! :D

There was a banner at the Con with Boba's helmet on and a date, 2009. Maybe that's what he was talking about?

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270874,00.html

Lucas, by the way, says he is readying "Clone Wars," an animated series for TV that's derived from "Star Wars." Many "Star Wars" characters appear in "Clone Wars," but voiced by other actors.

And here's a little news: Lucas tells me he will make two more live-action films based in the "Star Wars" era.

"But they won't have members of the Skywalker family as characters," he said. "They will be other people of that milieu."

The two extra films will also be made for TV and probably be an hour long each. But, like "Clone Wars," Lucas doesn't know where on TV they will land.

Thanks AZ. Thats interesting... But what kind of film is ony an hour long? I want my Star Wars to be at least 2 hours.:monkey5

I read about this the other day. Sounds cool 2 me. I'd like to see something like back story on say Fett and Maul or anything with them in it a little more.

LordAzrael said:
Maybe one of them is a Special Edition version of the Christmas Special. I believe that was about 1 hour long.

Nope, sadly its 2 hours... but feels closer to a week long :monkey4 :monkey4

I'd rank it just above AOTC :lol

It's a misunderstood quote from IGN..i read it last week(i'm not gonna hunt down the link)But the guy in the article even said lucas was mis-quoted and talkin about his new shows,so i dunno why they even posted the article.

I've learned long ago to take anything Fox News says with more than a grain of salt.

gdb said:
I've learned long ago to take anything Fox News says with more than a grain of salt.

Its difficult to imagine a "film" thats made for TV and an hour long... (I think those are called... erm, PILOTS) :lol

Seth Gecko said:
It's a misunderstood quote from IGN..i read it last week(i'm not gonna hunt down the link)But the guy in the article even said lucas was mis-quoted and talkin about his new shows,so i dunno why they even posted the article.

Yeah, plus the only thing I see quoted is what the show will be about (or not be about). Hour long, not about Skywalkers. Same thing said about the live-action show.

Back