• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Dead Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I sold mine for retail a little while ago and I am hoping that the karma for this act will return to me now.

I am looking to buy a Dead Security Guard. Please PM me if you are interested in selling.

:rock :rock :rock

Here was my little guy, who I sold to Dave Myatt and is featured in the CTR archive:

dead5.jpg

Please someone. Help me out on this. A great wrong must be made right... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Bump... I am waiting to hear back from one seller (you know who you are :tap)...

But I am still entertaining offers.

Come on. You guys came through for Nash... I know someone out there can come through for me... I'll even trade an Ex. 1:6 LOTR for it....

PM me!

Man, I hope you get one.... This figure rules!! Hell, if you do get one... I'll do a free repaint on it for you!! And a free repaint for the seller!

What say you, sellers out there?? :D Someone help my bro out!!

DarkArtist81 said:
Man, I hope you get one.... This figure rules!! Hell, if you do get one... I'll do a free repaint on it for you!! And a free repaint for the seller!
Damn, if I still had my extra Subject 5 he'd be all yours Pix! Just for the FREE repaint from Josh. :monkey2

i have one mib, pm me what you want to spend and maybe we can work something out. im thinking about selling it to you because it feels wrong watching you suffer thread in and thread out lol im just joking...actually im not. lol:chew ok i am

DarkArtist81 said:

i actually did not even see this post, this is sweet. :chew :chew

oh yeah , im taking a nap and going to the bar for my girls bday so i may not get back to you tonight. but i will reply in the a.m.

DarkArtist81 said:

josh you wanna repaint my HT superman if I get one?!??!?! lol!!!!! :D I REALLLY NEED ONE!!

Devlinboy, PM sent! :chewbacca

Josh: That is an awesome offer which if someone comes through for me I am sure we will take you up on! :rock

Ill Jedi: I saw psycho's offer but unfurtunately he is asking for way more than I have. :(

Thanks everyone. :dance

pm replied....hey josh if thiis goes through, would you repaint a marvel legend icon? i have a new head i want to put on it, but its a darker color .

it will be in your hands in a matter of time. this is one sweet sweet figure. enjoy ..im glad icould help

Back