The Dead - Subject 560: Company Spokesman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!! Sideshow Collectibles is happy to announce that the unfortunate situations with The Dead 12-inch figure line have been resolved. The “cancellation” was only temporary after all, and the future of the line has been secured. All concerned parties have reached a satisfactory conclusion, and the impending cancellation has been avoided. We are now excited to reveal that the next figure in this line will be the Comic-Con Exclusive Subject 560: Company Spokesman 12-inch figure, which will begin Priority Pre-Ordering for convention Attendees at 10 AM (PT) tomorrow, Thursday, May 10th. Non-Attendees will have their shot at the figure on Friday, May 11th, again at 10 AM (PT). We would like to re-assure all of our loyal collectors that the health of this line has been restored, and we are confident that it will continue to thrive and expand in the future. We are truly sorry for any panic or inconvenience this may have caused. See you tomorrow for the PPO!

Sweet!!! :rock

cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg
cc07_ex-3004.jpg

Wow, look at the detail in the neck!

Maybe they'll release a disclaimer soon about the Angel line being continued.

Outside of him being an animated corpse, I don't see any similarity between him and patient zero.

As much as I regretted selling off my Dead line, I may just break down and snag one of these. Awesome sculpt.

If this is the Company Spokesman where are his nifty golden circular rimmed glasses?

Back