My Buffy Haul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
Well, I've recently purchased Oxbeard's loose Buffy collection. It was missing a few minor accessories... nothing that I would have posed the figures with. Overall, I'm VERY pleased with my purchase.

Now I FINALLY have all three Gentlemen, Der Kindestod, Drusilla, Vamp Willow and... yes, the "Mark Harmon" Willow as well. :rolleyes:

I also got another human faced Spike and Vamp Angel (now dressed in "City of" attire) to round out my Angel display. Thanks to Sideshow, that display needs all the help it can get. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

So currently, I have all the Sideshow Buffy figures except for Vamp Darla (either version) and D'Hoffryn... not that I'm really considering the later. If I bought him (at the current inflated, scary prices) who would I pose with him? Well, I could dress Xander in a Bond tux and have the "D" man giving him the tenacled present.... :lol

So... anybody out there got an extra loose Darla (preferrably the blue one :D ) for trade? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Didn't think so. :eek:

Anzik Hayes said:
Any chance you might want to part with one of those human Spikes?

Actually I'm using BOTH of my Human Faced Spikes... one for the Buffy line up (wearing a red long sleeve shirt like he wore in "Once More With Feeling" and the other with my Angel line up (wearing my spare wrist stakes). Like I said before, my Angel shelf needs all the help it can get. :rolleyes:

However, there is a loose, nude Spike currently on Ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220110158521&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.
I just picked up a Kinderstod for $20 shipped so I'm quite happy at the moment.

Anzik Hayes said:
Awesome! Thanks for the tip.
I just picked up a Kinderstod for $20 shipped so I'm quite happy at the moment.

Great bargain for an awesome figure!!

If I had a spare Human Spike I would also kitbash him for my poor Angel collection.

I'm trying to sort out a 'Fool for Love Boxer rebellion Spike' at the moment.

I've found a pair of trousers with braces that are roughly the same colour, Now I just need to re alter a head with long hair to go with it.

*Crosses fingers*

Oh and by the way. Would you believe myself and another few fans had dinner with James Marsters last Wednesday. That was a surprise I can tell you! :lol

sueworld said:
Oh and by the way. Would you believe myself and another few fans had dinner with James Marsters last Wednesday. That was a surprise I can tell you! :lol

What!?!?!?

Sue, why don't you mold and cast your human Spike's face and sand off the hair and resculpt, mold and cast again?

Yeah, I was thinking of that too, as it's more 'gaunt' looking then the sideshow version.

The clothes I've got are from the Renfield Sideshow figure, which are roughly the same colours as the real costume. The braces for the trousers are a bit too narrow, so I'll probaly have to do something about those.

*sigh* I've got so much back loging at the moment. I want to get on with my Vamp Xander too! :rotfl

olvidadero said:
What!?!?!?

*hee* Thats right I 'won him'!

I was at a James event in the UK and they held a raffle where 8 people in the audience could go and have dinner with him after the show.

I was one of the 8. :lol

What a lovely wee 'manpire' he is as well. It was at an Italian restaurant and we all had a terrific time. We were with him for nearly two hours, where we chatted about everything under the sun.

Really, really nice bloke. :cool:

Kind of wish I had held onto my spare human Spike. Would have gladly traded him for a Darla and/or Drusilla.
Congrats on the good grab!!

Thanks, Ironman.

It's strange to have more Buffy/Angel figures now than I do Apes! :eek:

The main reason I'm keeping the second Spike is because one of my favorite aspects of the fifth season of Angel is the dynamic between Angel and Spike... so I HAD to get another Spike for my Angel line up. :D

I doubt I'll ever get a human Spike unless I go to the darkside and get a recasted one. I just cant bring myself to pay $150.

When I bought the lot of figures, I purchased 22 figures in all. And it averaged out to be about $15 (including shipping) for each figure... including Spike. :D

But again, that is without the box. NONE of the figures had their boxes. That doesn't bother me ... I open ALL of my figures. Besides, I don't have the space to store them anyway. :rolleyes:

Now, if only I could find a deal on a loose Darla and I'll be set. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Ironman1188 said:
Hey PZ, Don't suppose you got an extra crossbow in that haul did ya? :D

Currently all of the crossbows (Faith's and PG Buffy's) are spoken for. If that changes, you will be the first to know. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back