SDCC 2007 Secret Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the SSC website seems to almost hint at the secret exclusive being a horror piece, which gets me a little excited. I'm not a fan of the Dead figures, but with Rob Zombie's Halloween coming, I'm hoping it may be something Michael Myers related, crossing fingers on that one.

No guys, I'm sorry. IT IS A DEAD FIGURE. End of story. There are WAY too many hints otherwise, and plus the record of SDCC Dead figures.

That isn't to say I wouldn't want a Kurgan or other modern horror figures, but the fact is it isn't.

Buttmunch said:
No guys, I'm sorry. IT IS A DEAD FIGURE. End of story. There are WAY too many hints otherwise, and plus the record of SDCC Dead figures.

That isn't to say I wouldn't want a Kurgan or other modern horror figures, but the fact is it isn't.

I was being sarcastic. It will probably be a Dead Figure.

A Myers figure would be awesome.

I'd love to get a new Dead figure, but I think the door is also open to either one of the two Jason figures that remain, or even a tuxedo Freddy, using a Bond Tuxedo (with a new tie) and the head from last year's SDCC exclusive Freddy.

Even with those guesses, I'm still thinking zombie.

Memnoch21 said:
I think after the pod cast it couldn't be any clearer that it is a Dead figure.

Exactly. Why would they be talking about "Zacks" in May? It would have been nice if they revealed the new dead figure there like they did with a Jason figure a few years back.

Back