• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom Snake Ver1 (tiger stripes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Hey looking for these snake since i already have the other 2 i want these one.
it can be loose i dont care. All i care about is for it to be complete.
here are some pics of him!
MGS3MedicomSnakeVer102.jpg

And the box
MGS3MedicomSnakeVer101.jpg

Better be prepared to pay a lot, man. I payed about $250 for mine.

p!tu said:
Yes i do!!!! I got the ohter two snakes and now im hooked on medicom!!!'
comming up next is Spawn!!!!!!
I thought you swore to kill Medicoms when you became a Kurgan :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nah just kiddin bro. Im glad you like them. It definitely opens your eyes to quality when you actually own one :rock

nash said:
I thought you swore to kill Medicoms when you became a Kurgan :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nah just kiddin bro. Im glad you like them. It definitely opens your eyes to quality when you actually own one :rock
Yes indeed!!! The clothing alone is freaking amazing!!!!! plus everything else is just awesome!!!!! im in love!!!!!!:love :love :love

Pitu, u got the croc cap one....does the bandana come off? Im wondering if it comes off on the Zombie version as well?

nash said:
Pitu, u got the croc cap one....does the bandana come off? Im wondering if it comes off on the Zombie version as well?
Yes the croc one! and what do you mean by that? that back of the bandana? cause the front is sculpted to his head! ill se if i can take it off ill let you know!!
oh and why do you want to know this!

ya the back part of the bandana where it is tied.

I was just curious because someone was asking how to fit the croc head onto snake.

I have the zombie one here and the back of his bandana can swivel but I wasnt sure if it's removable or not.

Dont do anything if you think it might break. I was just curious how the croc head fits on as well.

nash said:
ya the back part of the bandana where it is tied.

I was just curious because someone was asking how to fit the croc head onto snake.

I have the zombie one here and the back of his bandana can swivel but I wasnt sure if it's removable or not.

Dont do anything if you think it might break. I was just curious how the croc head fits on as well.
well let me see if i can put his crock head on

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl i broke it!!! who would have thought!!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl well it can not be taken off!!!! let me glue it back on an try to put the crock on and see if i can

what the hell did you do!?!?!?!??!????? :computer :monkey2

oh man.....

nash said:
what the hell did you do!?!?!?!??!????? :computer :monkey2

oh man.....
Nothing!! i just started puling it back a little and BAM!!! it broke!!!but im gluein it on so it all good!

so the croc head must obviously fit over that part?

Back