New Guy Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard Rock Cafe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guy's and gal's...I am new here to these boards...and I have already made many purchases from alot of you members...I was referred to this board from your own Cosmo Kramer...he is a regular on the Spawn Mcfarlane Boards as I am too..but I am very happy to be here too. Thanks for all the help and great deals you have provided me so far just in one day....just so everyone is aware...I am currently looking for Sideshow Muppets and Sideshow Simpsons Busts...look at my thread on the BST portion of these boards for my list...Thanks, and Great to be here. :cool:

Yes, we will welkome you since you are a friend of the village idiot. :monkey3

(just kiddin' ;) I have liked Cozmo sinve way back when we knew him as leatherface.)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! :banana

Poor Cosmo! (Well, not so poor considering how much money he has to spend! :lol )

Thanks everyone....glad to be a part of this Forum...I have already been helped by many of you here....I am still looking for any Muppets Sideshow Busts and a few Simpsons ones (Grandpa, The Collector, Homer, Groundskeeper Willie and Krusty the Clown)...Let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Chris

Back