Transformers Revoltech!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since Sideshow is now distributing Revoltech stuff and the Transformers movie is coming to theaters soon, I figured i'd post some pics of my Prime and Megatron Revoltech figures!

megatron1.jpg

megatron3.jpg

optimusprime1.jpg

megatron2.jpg

Great stuff, I love anything Revoltech.

I've been wondering for years. Why no company have undertaken a Transformers action figure ala Revoltech. Same non transformable poseable figures but with uniformed scaled.

For example, Prime is 12 inches, then a Magnus would be around 12.5" , a Jazz would be around 9" and bumble Bee would be around 6"

I'd die if any company did this.

Imagine a 21" Devastator!:monkey5

bagelsncheesey said:
haha i was wondering the same thing! when i posted this, i was thinking that p!tu would be one of the first to comment!:lol

p!tu must have had another bad herpes outbreak.

King Darkness said:
These kick major ass!!!!

p!tu, where are you?!?!?!?
Im here!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw the tread!!!!! baby!!!yeah!!!!!
Well got some pics of when i saw Optimus dancing and kicking ass so here they are!!!
OptimusDancing01.jpg

P5080065.jpg

P5080066.jpg

P5080067.jpg

P5080068.jpg

P5080069.jpg

P5080070.jpg

P5080071.jpg

P5080072.jpg

I love that you actually play with your toys P!tu. That really is refreshing. After all why have articulation if you are only going to leave it in one pose?

El Roranous said:
I love that you actually play with your toys P!tu. That really is refreshing. After all why have articulation if you are only going to leave it in one pose?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats what i say to myself!!!!! Freaking paly eith ya toys!!!baby!!!!!

El Roranous said:
Thats not all p!tu plays with:nono

His toys getting broken are a result of his deminshed eyesight and harry palms.

awesome pics p!tu!! these are so fun to put into different poses and stuff. i love the interchangeable hands too! i hope they make more revoltech transformers, i could think of a few that would be sweeeeeeet.

Back