One-Sixth Vaders? Post here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyhargo Dirge

Super Freak
Reaction score
Vader has to be the all time most wanted figure out there. Who in the community has done a one-sixth Vader? With Wax Killers project finished, it would be cool to see who all has paid homage to the ultimate Lord of the Sith.

Just head over to the customizers section and you'll find a couple of custom built Vaders.
And what is WaxKillers?:confused:

EDIT: Oh, you mean Wax murderer...

This is a wax killer:

Q-Tip%20and%20Ear.jpg

google image. I did a search for q-tip.

As for who makes images like that.... I dunno. Not a bad gig if it comes with money. :lol

I do believe that the reactions to the corruption of my screen name have rather hijacked this thread!...PS

abake said:
Just head over to the customizers section and you'll find a couple of custom built Vaders.
And what is WaxKillers?:confused:

EDIT: Oh, you mean Wax murderer...
yeah go there youll find one or two :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have a project in mind, and thought I'd see if there was any interest. I'm thinking about molding up my scratch built Vader armor prototype...
PICT0011-1.jpg

PICT0012-1.jpg

The pectoral is all from scratch; the bells are Applause. I need to do a little tweaking before I mold. So, opinions?...PS

looks nicely done,some people should take an interest as the kaiyodo kits are so hard to get now, ive just made a mold of the kaiyodo helmet,so that could be available to those interested, infact im happy to make molds of all parts from the kaiyodo kit if people really want the parts...anyway latest one out of the Vadermaker stables,quickly posed with a sideshow Luke,this one is for Adam Hughes
DSCF0010-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0011-1.jpg
[/IMG]

WAX MURDERER and HURRICANE

That's great of you to offer molds of the Kaiyodo kit and scratch built armor. WAX that armor looks real good. I know that alot of members are looking to make their own Vaders and the parts are tough to come by....That's a great service from both of you.

HURRICANE-How small are the parts after they are molded? Can you still fit a crispy Ultimate Anakin head in the helmet?

as promised, made a mold from a kaiyodo kit, virtually no shrinkage at all once casted, this ones a w.i.p but it includes full brow detailing, at this point these are solid casts....
HPIM0175.jpg

I myself am finally working on a 1/6 Vader. It's going to be from either ESB or ROTJ. Well, I have the outfit, for the most part. I have a decent mask (a Kaiyodo recast), it's a perfect sculpt, except for the tusks. It is a tad small since it's a recast, but it will do fine. I'm taking Les' advice and using the Hasbro helmet (along with the suit). If you've not seen his ANH Vader, go to his signature showcase: https://figuremasterles.tripod.com/id31.html
I will endeavor to make mine a 50th as good as Les Walker's ultimate Episode IV Darth Vader. As Hurricane's Vader is the best I've seen from the latter films.

I'll post some pictures soon. I still need a Sideshow body. I've ordered an Art S. Buck figure. It's should arrive soon.

Oh, and Hurricane, PM me on a price for a recast of the Kaiyodo chest box, shoulder pads, and shin guards. Also, what should I use for gloves/hands? I'm thinking about buying a 1/6 pair of real gloves that would go on the Sideshow hands, but I don't know how well that would work... please let me know. I envy your Vader figures to a ridiculously high level.

Back