Medicom costume on a SS body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone try this? I'm wondering if instead of leg extenders you could just put a Medicom "suit" like Boba's, Jango's, or Stormtrooper armor on a SS body.

why would you do that? that would defeat the purpose of even buying a Medi figure...

I have to agree with Nash. By doing that, you'd basically be screwing yourself out of having a better articulated body. Your best off just buying the Medi and leaving it the way it is. ;)

Why using ar-sucks body?? :confused:

Normally, Medicom suit is a bit tight for other type of body.

nash said:
why would you do that? that would defeat the purpose of even buying a Medi figure...
Becasue they are short or if you use extenders they have monkey legs:lol

mfoga said:
Becasue they are short or if you use extenders they have monkey legs:lol

why even use extenders? I dont know, im probably the only one who feels this way, but I have no problem with the shorter height. Medicom is Medicom and Sideshow is Sideshow.

Damm mine was a joke, people get a sense of humor damm it.:rotfl

mfoga said:
Damm mine was a joke, people get a sense of humor damm it.:rotfl

I was just stating how i felt about it. Im not even offended...

Stop being a Pam

nash said:
I was just stating how i felt about it. Im not even offended...

Stop being a Pam
Dont make me call her as you and ask if she still would like Scarface at a discount.:rotfl

Not that I want to get stuck in the middle of this, but I just want to point out that monkeys have SHORT legs; thus, the term "monkey legs" would imply a figure with proportionately short legs. You may now resume your bickering...PS

Khev said:
Scale. Until Medicom releases main heroes of any significant quality SS will always be the flagship company for 1/6 scale SW figures.

In that case you might as well wait for SS to make you a Boba Fett then.

What if we give them Platform shoes, SW was made in 70s its only fitting:rotfl

Back