• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Simpsons Sideshow Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard Rock Cafe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new here...but I have been on the Spawn Mcfarlane Boards for a looooooooong time...I am very reliable and honest...I have great rep there...I am looking to see if anyone here has extra of the Sideshow Simpson Busts or Muppets Busts they want to trade or sell me? I have PAYPAL. I also have some Mcfarlane sportspicks in trade if anyone here collects those...I may have a few other things laying around. Please get with me as soon as possible. Here are the simpsons Busts I am looking for:​

The Simpsons
Sideshow Collectibles
POLYSTONE BUSTS
Guy's I am looking to complete this collection...I currently do not have any of these...but I am looking to try to get them all...Does anyone have any to trade or sell me? I have PAYPAL and some McFarlane Sportspicks to trade.

SideshowSideshowBob.jpg
SideshowKrusty.jpg

SideshowBart.jpg
SideshowLisa.jpg
SideshowMoe.jpg
SideshowGroundskeeperWillie.jpg

SideshowTheCollector.jpg
SideshowGrandpa.jpg
SideshowChiefWiggum.jpg
SideshowApu.jpg

I know that MrAndersson got a whole Collection of these for sale...

Go to the For sale thread and find his thread.. he's got alot for sale so you'll probably find some diffrent threads started by him...

Well I did contact him...I don't have enough to afford all of them in one blow...he is selling them as a set only...I don't currently need all of them...just the ones pictured...thanks guy's...still looking :)

I have a Moe that I don't want. You can have it for $5 = shipping if you want it. PM me.

I have an extra Sideshow Bob and Moe (but Fritz has you covered there); PM if you are interested in the Sideshow Bob.

Lonnie

dr2red said:
I have Apu, let me know what you can offer price wise plus shipping.

PM sent....I am off to work...I won't be home till after 12:30 am....Please respond if you like the price I offered and I can send you PAYPAL tonight when I get home....Thanks,

Chris

Here are the ones I am still looking for:

Grandpa
The Collector
Groundskeeper Willie
Mr. Burns
Krusty the Clown

Any help would be great on these :)

I got Burns tonight on ebay...now I am looking for ONLY:

Grandpa
Groundskeeper Willie
Homer
The Collector
Krusty the Clown

Let me know :)

Ok, these are the final Simpsons Busts I am looking for...

Grandpa
Groundskeeper Willie
Homer
The Collector
Krusty the Clown

Hard Rock Cafe said:
Ok, these are the final Simpsons Busts I am looking for...

Grandpa
Groundskeeper Willie
Homer
The Collector
Krusty the Clown

You should be able to find Homer and Willie fairly easily (and cheap) on eBay. Out of the rest, Grandpa is going to be your toughest one to find at a descent price, with Krusty and The Collector a little above retail. Good luck in your search!

Still in the Hunt for the following:

Grandpa
Homer
The Collector
Groundskeeper Willie
Krusty the Clown

Thanks,

Chris

Back