Check out this little piece of art!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Vicious

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of one of the first sculpted and painted heads from the master himself: Hunky Artist.
Enjoy the pictures!
And Darren... thanks again, mate!! :chew

Lord Vicious said:
I'm the proud owner of one of the first sculpted and painted heads from the master himself: Hunky Artist.
Enjoy the pictures!
And Darren... thanks again, mate!! :chew

Wow, I remember inquiring about this, but now it looks like I'm gonig to be gettnig it. congrats.

You know the sad part, that figure actually looks more intimidating and more evil than hayden christensen could ever be. :rotfl :rotfl

Hunky's Anakin (re)sculpt is the best out there, IMO. Everyone who got one is a lucky SOB (mine arrived Tuesday painted to look un-evil by DarkArtist :rock).

Cool pics Lord Vicious! Glad he got there safely and looks good on your figure. :D

Just so you can all get an idea, this is what it looks like up close (this is Lord Vicious's head in this photo right before I sent it)

eyes.jpg

and pix, what are you, my salesman now? :lol :bow

Josh, I can't wait to see you do one... I know you'll get one done before I get a chance to do my own

seems both you and pixletwin work for me now, lol. Shall i make you both some placards and banners to carry round?

"Buy from Darren, Buy from Darren!"

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

hunky_artist said:
seems both you and pixletwin work for me now, lol. Shall i make you both some placards and banners to carry round?

Sure! I'll stand on the sidewalk all day 'till people throw rotten eggs at me :rotfl

hunky_artist said:

:lol You want it to be like where they are temp. tattooing people's foreheads? That would be great.

Back