Lucas on the Conan O'Brien show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
George was on tonight. The interview was nothing special, but the segment where Conan visits LucasFilm/ILM was great!

At one point he destroys a MR Signature Edition AT-AT! And we get to see what a drunken C-3PO looks like. Really funny!

Batty said:
George was on tonight. The interview was nothing special, but the segment where Conan visits LucasFilm/ILM was great!

At one point he destroys a MR Signature Edition AT-AT! And we get to see what a drunken C-3PO looks like. Really funny!

Thought they said it was an actual prop AT AT? I know Conan said it was during his appearance on Leno last week.

Natrix said:
Thought they said it was an actual prop AT AT? I know Conan said it was during his appearance on Leno last week.
The guy who worked there said it was an original, but it wasn't. You can see the base with the snowspeeder and Tippett's signature.

He also said that the Vader costume was an original, and it wasn't. And that the braids on Boba Fett were from the Jedi that he killed!

I guess you don't need to know much about SW to work there.

Buttmunch said:
It hasn't come on here yet. What was Lucas' point for being on the show? (ie 30th Ann, CIV, TV shows promo, etc.??)
I guess it was for the 30th, but I think the real reason was because Conan is doing the show from San Francisco this week. They just wanted to have him on.

He did mention the new animated series, but other than that, nothing new.

You really need to watch it for Conan's visit to ILM.

Batty said:
I guess it was for the 30th, but I think the real reason was because Conan is doing the show from San Francisco this week. They just wanted to have him on.

He did mention the new animated series, but other than that, nothing new.

You really need to watch it for Conan's visit to ILM.

I'm DVRing it tonight so I can watch it in the morning. Its probably on right now though :rolleyes:

The show was great. Yeah I remember he said that it was an original AT-AT, but you could clearly see that it was the one made my Master Replicas.

Boba Fett said:
Well, guess I missed it. Hopefully, someone will youtube it soon enough.
I missed it too, I was in bed dreaming of a Jessica Alba and Biel sammich. :drool

I know Conan doesn't think he can fool us collector's by saying he destroyed an actual film prop. Only a non-collector wouldn't know the difference. Still, must be funny to see his big gooofy ass trash it.

I'm so angry. I watched the Conan ILM segment, but then in the commercial between that and Lucas, I was just going to rest my eyes. Just for a couple minutes, just get relaxed and ready for Lucas. I freaking fell asleep and woke up at 800am. :monkey2 :monkey2 I'll have to look it up on youtube I suppose.

EDIT: Sweet timing, thanks for the link.

Khev said:
Maybe its old news but I didn't know that the new animated CW TV show was going to have PG-13 subject matter. That was really cool to hear.

I hope we see Grievous kill some jedi children...:monkey1

I bet George Lucas goes on eating binges on vacation and then works it off before interviews which would be the cause of the neck mutation.

EDIT: On second thought...is it just me or does it look like George Lucas is a robot under human skin?

I bet he is, he died in 1990 and they replaced him with a robot...

darthviper107 said:
EDIT: On second thought...is it just me or does it look like George Lucas is a robot under human skin?

I bet he is, he died in 1990 and they replaced him with a robot...
Well, he did do the cough of Grievous. :google

Back