• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

United Cutlery LOTR Swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for the following at a good price. I am not looking to rob anyone, but also not looking to pay full retail either after seeing how the prices are on ebay. Not looking for any of the "museum" pieces either. Just the regular edition.

1. Glamdring - Gandalf - Found
2. Strider's sword - Found
3. Sting - Frodo/Bilbo - Found
4. Boromir's sword
5. Hadhafang - Arwen - Found
6. Ringwraith's sword
7. Sword of the Witch King - Found
8. Herugrim - Theoden - Found
9. Anduril - Elessar - Found
10. Eowyn's sword
11. Uruk Hai sword
12. High Elven Infantry sword

Last edited:
Uh-oh, he's caught Ed's sickness. But this time it's manifested itself in the form of LOTR props

Darth Loki said:
Uh-oh, he's caught Ed's sickness. But this time it's manifested itself in the form of LOTR props

Sorry, what are you talking about exactly? Ed's sickness?

Some of these are actually quite rare now - not the least of which is the High Elven Sword, you will NOT find that anywhere near retail.

I have about 8 or 10 of these and they are all quite nice, esp Herugrim, Anduril, Sting and Glamdring.

Good luck!

LOTRFan said:
Some of these are actually quite rare now - not the least of which is the High Elven Sword, you will NOT find that anywhere near retail.

I have about 8 or 10 of these and they are all quite nice, esp Herugrim, Anduril, Sting and Glamdring.

Good luck!

Yeah, I heard the High elven sword goes for a crazy price. I was watching several on ebay today and some went for great prices ( Herugrim for $66 bucks ) and i forgot about the auctions and missed out so I am watching more now.

Edit : I just won an auction for Herugrim for $69 ( $94 shipped ). Not bad!

I already had Narsil and the 2 Wizards staffs so that's where the desire to get more of these came from.

Last edited:
KitFisto said:
Edit : I just won an auction for Herugrim for $69 ( $94 shipped ). Not bad!

I already had Narsil and the 2 Wizards staffs so that's where the desire to get more of these came from.

Cool! Herugrim is one of my absolute faves.

As for the staves, they are indeed nice; but I vastly prefer Gandalf's. :cool:

how do these feel? i know they can't feel like the real thing but are they high quality?

Vader AL said:
how do these feel? i know they can't feel like the real thing but are they high quality?

I think they are pretty high quality for a replica of a movie sword. They are nice and heavy and look very nice IMO. I am not a sword expert, but I really like them.

Vader AL said:

It really depends on the sword the longer ones like the Ringwraith or the Witchking the blade is a bit thing and they are floppy. Some of the smaller swords like Sting, Hadafang, Legolas Knifes, and striders Elven knife are actually sharp and you could hurt yourself with. My favorites from the line are Glamdring and Striders Ranger Sword. Those are the two that feel the most balanced. Anduril or Narsil feel quite heavy but again the blade is a bit to long for the thickness and if it not hangin on the wall you can tell its not something to go hacking away with. On the wall though the Swords are really quite impressive.

Thats a long post for Trade section. Sent you pm on the glamdring Fisto.

Definately get the Elven Knife, that one is really good! :cool:

pixletwin said:
Oooo... I would definately like to see pics of these when you get them all.

You will, you know me, I love to show pics of my stuff :D

Back