Opinions on the Master replicas AT-AT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I may have the oportunity to get a slightly damaged one of these for a good price, the damage doesnt bother me as i can easily repair it, but I wondered whos got one and what do you think of it? Thing is I know if i go to view it Ill not be able to resist, but its within you guys' power to prevent that if it really isnt 'all that', so hellllllllpppppppppp meeeee pleaseeeeee!

I can be no help I really want one. If its a great deal do it if not hold off why get a damaged one if its not a great deal. Its it first one or the second one.

Last edited:
I've always thought it was an awesome piece(second only to MR's Studio Scale Millennium Falcon). If the damage isn't too bad I'd definitely say you should pick one up. Besides, with your customizing skills it will probably end up even better than it came from MR. :cool:

v1 or v2 (sig ed) are both nice pieces. the 2nd one had a bit of a stiff pose though but has a nice base with fallen snowspeeder and more weathering. you can't go wrong with either one. i'd take pics but mine are behind acrylic cases. are you getting the case also?

They are really great looking, a masterpiece in any collection. I don't have one but I'd really like one. Especially the first one, I like the more clean look better than the one with the snow base, although that one would be just as good. I think they're around the same value too.

I have the first version, and I LOVE it. You can see it here on the built-in shelves that I have in my Media Room.

props.jpg

Darth Hideous said:
I have the first version, and I LOVE it. You can see it here on the built-in shelves that I have in my Media Room.

props.jpg

Not to go OT but that training remote has to be one of the coolest things MR has ever made.

thx217 said:
Here're some pics of mine and yes, they are awesome!

nice to see you here thx217! i was thinking of your pics for this. no need to take any more after yours! :)

P1X4R said:
nice to see you here thx217! i was thinking of your pics for this. no need to take any more after yours! :)

Hey Ed, same here. Yeah, been lurking here for a ages, it's time to join the fellow freaks. :lol

Thanx everyone who showed theirs, helped me make a decision, I went ahead and bought it, it came with no box, or anything, just AT AT and base, I think its the first version, just a mirrored base, one small piece missing , one of the struts on the inside of each ankle, £300 , thing is according to the shop owner, he buys ex display or damaged MR ships from shows, and has asked if id be happy to repair other ones he has including 'allegedly' the Falcon
DSCF0062-2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCF0060-3.jpg
[/IMG]

hurricane said:
Thanx everyone who showed theirs, helped me make a decision, I went ahead and bought it, it came with no box, or anything, just AT AT and base, I think its the first version, just a mirrored base, one small piece missing , one of the struts on the inside of each ankle, £300 , thing is according to the shop owner, he buys ex display or damaged MR ships from shows, and has asked if id be happy to repair other ones he has including 'allegedly' the Falcon

Congrats on the piece H(I see you found a UK "AJ"). Yup, it's the 1st version and with a little of bit of your talent,:emperor it will soon look even more impressive!:chew

Back