Been a member for a while, but never posted here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cverdec

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well, I have been primarily a lurker for the last year and a half. I had a chance to meet some of you at the Sideshow Freaks Comic-Con party last year, which was a blast. I figured I'd officially introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Chris" Oops, wrong group:eek: :D
But seriously, my collection is all LOTR (PF) and Vintage Monsters (SSE). I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but just don't have the room (or the money) to start chasing these, too.

Any word on this year's Feaks Gathering at San Diego yet?

:fireworks

cverdec said:
Well, I have been primarily a lurker for the last year and a half. I had a chance to meet some of you at the Sideshow Freaks Comic-Con party last year, which was a blast. I figured I'd officially introduce myself.

"Hi, my name is Chris" Oops, wrong group:eek: :D
But seriously, my collection is all LOTR (PF) and Vintage Monsters (SSE). I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but just don't have the room (or the money) to start chasing these, too.

Any word on this year's Feaks Gathering at San Diego yet?

:fireworks

welcome oh shy one without a calendar. says you joined less than a year ago. oops. :lol

i would also like to know about a freak gathering. i am sure going to try and make the SDCC this year!

Yeah, well I actually was browsing posts before I joined. I'll try to get some pics of my collection up soon.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome! I live about 40 min north of you in Warrenton, Va.

so, how does it feel to de-lurk ???

I too once a lurker.

...then I found out that these guys ain't all that bad.

They treated me with respect. Bodie gave me the finger
Never made fun of me. People here thought I stank, don't know why.
They welcomed me with great big hugs. Danny can let go now.
...and most of all, this forum is filled with fun guys. and hot girls like Jen and Dusty, just to name a few.

So, enjoy your stay :)

It's great to "de-lurk". I belong to some other forums out there, and post pretty frequently. It's more about having to time to commit to them, I guess. HMMM fear of commitment. Houston, we have a problem here....:naughty

Last edited:
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

TOE said:
so, how does it feel to de-lurk ???

I too once a lurker.

...then I found out that these guys ain't all that bad.

They treated me with respect. Bodie gave me the finger
Never made fun of me. People here thought I stank, don't know why.
They welcomed me with great big hugs. Danny can let go now.
...and most of all, this forum is filled with fun guys. and hot girls like Jen and Dusty, just to name a few.

So, enjoy your stay :)

That post gets the academy award for best welcome. :clap

Oh, and welkome. :D

Back