• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Bowen Juggernaut and Logan Full Size Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimmyjamesf said:
I can't help you here but I know you want thanos :monkey3
This one's for you Bob. :chew
24747.jpg

Still looking for Juggernaut and Logan but found something else along the way. :lol

It will be nice having you over there Rory, Brenton is a top-notch member too; I hope you get this!

:D

LOTRFan said:
It will be nice having you over there Rory, Brenton is a top-notch member too; I hope you get this!

:D
Thanks for the kind words Matt. I look forward to being a member there. Hopefully I can grab that Juggernaut before it's too late...just waiting to be approved or activated. :)

El Roranous said:
Thanks for the kind words Matt. I look forward to being a member there. Hopefully I can grab that Juggernaut before it's too late...just waiting to be approved or activated. :)

Don't worry I will talk to him tonight and tell him to hold it for you. I look forward as well to seeing you over at S&F.

Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Don't worry I will talk to him tonight and tell him to hold it for you. I look forward as well to seeing you over at S&F.
Wow, I'm already loving S&F- seems like a great place with very friendly members.

The ill Jedi said:
Expanding into Bowen huh Rory? Those are some nice pieces.
I think so Israel, I only have one Bowen at the moment but several on preorder. I like them a lot but am being very selective about which ones I pick up. :) Thor and Apocalypse will be mine tough. :rock

Back