New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can all but confirm that the mystery excluisve is a Dead figure. On Dave's Cool Toy Review site he says it is likely a figure we will be dying to get.

Oh yeah, and he has this pic.

sneakynewdeadfigurehs3.jpg

Looks sweet from what I can see.

If it is true, it should be a cool figure. I've been going back and for on whether or not I should drop the line and sell my Security guard and Doctor Exclusive. I guess I can wait to see the new one.

I am pretty sure I am. That photo looks like a figure and the area around the eyes seems similar to Subject 57's so it is in line with Sideshow's stuff. Can anyone confrim if it is from a zombie movie or video game or is it really a small pic of Sideshow's next Subject?

Forget the Dead, is that Edward Furlong as John Connor in that photo??? Maybe we will get some young John Connor after all! Could be good news for Terminator fans!!!

dekadentdave said:
Thought the mini-bust was the adult John Connor from the Future War.
Oh, right, you are correct.

Would they have the body to do a 1/6 John Connor kid?

That's what I'd like to know! Of course, if they are going to be doing Hobbits, they will need a smaller body soooo....

Ok, so I am pretty sure that I will end up getting sucked into the Dead line (soon as I have the scratch for Patient Zero). I just want to double check something. The releases so far are thus:

Zero SDCC Exclusive
Doctor in Blue and Green flavors
Security Guard SDCC Exclusive
Possible SDCC exclusive this yr

Correct?

Buttmunch said:
I can all but confirm that the mystery excluisve is a Dead figure. On Dave's Cool Toy Review site he says it is likely a figure we will be dying to get.

Oh yeah, and he has this pic.

sneakynewdeadfigurehs3.jpg

Looks sweet from what I can see.

Where did you find this? I'd love to see to see the site of Dave's Cool Toy Review and can't find it.

Back