Alternate PF Buffy Delayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBudd

Super Freak
Reaction score
According to the new newsletter, the Alternate PF Buffy is now expected to arrive during the 3rd quarter instead of the 2nd quarter. Not much of a surprise. I'm kind of glad considering Spike is being released in June. It would have sucked to lay down over $500 at once (I didn't choose the FlexPay option).

Darn was anticipating this one, oh well I guess I'll keep a saving and pick up some other goodies in the mean time.:D

I don't want to thread hi-jack, but I have an original Buffy PF exclusive listed for sale in the commerce section. PM me if interested.:D

I'm so sad that the only news on the newsletter we get lately from the Buffyverse are all about edition sizes, low quantity stuff and delays in shippings... :monkey2

New Delay. Its now Sept/2007.
Not to fussed, I can cope with an extra months wait. I have plenty of new poly to keep my happy:D

Now that I got a job, I might think about getting Buffy #2 to make the couples thing. One for Spike, one for Angel... :monkey5

It's coming...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Buffy Premium Format Figure – Alternate Edition (item #71572) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 7-10 days.

It's coming...

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Buffy Premium Format Figure – Alternate Edition (item #71572) from our Buffy the Vampire Slayer Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 7-10 days.

Must have pics when you get it. Unfortunately I had to let it go temporarily due to my budget, but I hope to acquire this as soon as I can.

I would post pics but I had to cancel. :eek: I'm a little short on funds after SDCC. :monkey2 But I am still hoping to pick it up soon.

I had to temporarily cancel mine as well. I had canceled Spike a while ago due to funding problems, but added myself to the waitlist. Naturally, just before the Buffy notice came through, Spike converted. :monkey2

So, I'll add myself back to the Buffy waitlist and hope for the best.

Sideshow REALLY needs to work on spacing their large items better.

It's coming...

Dear Valued Collector,

Wow thanks for letting us know this. I'm excited now!:blissy

Back