Statue Iron Studios - Luke Ep6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
So Iron Studios just released a line up video .. and at 0:23 you see Jedi Luke from Ep6 .... would be awesome to see this in 1/4 scale... anyone has any more information what IS plans are here?

They've already done three 1/10 Lukes (not counting event exclusives) it would be weird to give another airtime like that I would think.

I was planning on picking up XM Luke when I can but if this is 1/4 that's potentially a real dilemma.

Iron Studios is killing it. Not happy they reproduced many of there statues tho. Not cool.

Got really excited for this because I have a big hole in my collection without a 1/4 Luke but looks like I'll be waiting a little longer, Bespin Luke by SS looks like ass and I will not be picking that up.

I guess I am still in the minority of people that absolutely loves Sideshow Jedi Luke statue. Those that hate it...have you guys actually seen it in person? Not trying to change anyone's mind...just honestly curious.

I have all the SS SW Dios, the only one I wish they had made is ROTJ Luke vs Vader, I think IS will be filling that hole in the collection.

Back