• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:My grail..Sideshow Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolverineFan520

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Would like to buy a REGULAR edition Iron Man comiquette for a fair price without having to worry if it's a fake. If it's been displayed thats ok.

WolverineFan520 said:
Would like to buy a REGULAR edition Iron Man comiquette for a fair price without having to worry if it's a fake. If it's been displayed thats ok.

Don't worry, only the exclusives have been fakes so far. Good luck, it's an amazing piece.

RUMADMAN said:
:google why no luv for the fakes???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Only someone ignorant WOULD love the fakes. Ruins the value of the real ones and besides, it's just plain wrong. It's Sideshow's property, not theirs. Can't prosecute those HK scumbags because their government encourages it.

How about an exclusive then? I'm going crazy here :monkey2 Will pay a fair price. I know someone out there needs some extra Comicon spending money and I'm tired of getting out bid at the last second on Ebay. Help me help you! :chew

customizerwannabe said:
Only someone ignorant WOULD love the fakes. Ruins the value of the real ones and besides, it's just plain wrong. It's Sideshow's property, not theirs. Can't prosecute those HK scumbags because their government encourages it.
And this Crap Makes me angry!!! i hate it!!! its not fare!!!!

customizerwannabe said:

I don't believe these are fakes at all, sounds like they are defects that should have been destroyed. Looks like someone working for the company SS pays to produce their statues is taking the defective products and selling them instead of destroying them. Perhaps SS should send one of their own employee's to China to ensure that defective products don't make it into the marketplace, because obviously what they are doing now isn't working.

woodsy said:
I don't believe these are fakes at all, sounds like they are defects that should have been destroyed. Looks like someone working for the company SS pays to produce their statues is taking the defective products and selling them instead of destroying them. Perhaps SS should send one of their own employee's to China to ensure that defective products don't make it into the marketplace, because obviously what they are doing now isn't working.

imo, sideshow doesn't care about these fakes/defects hitting the market. maybe that's why they haven't addressed this issue to my knowledge. it drives the buyer to purchase from sideshow directly or from an approved sideshow retailer if they want to be sure of the validity of the piece.

tylerd said:
imo, sideshow doesn't care about these fakes/defects hitting the market. maybe that's why they haven't addressed this issue to my knowledge. it drives the buyer to purchase from sideshow directly or from an approved sideshow retailer if they want to be sure of the validity of the piece.

Oh I think they care big time. It is their re****tion on the line here. These defects are coming from their plant and I really can't see them being happy with duplicate numbered statues floating around out there. On top of that , SS knows full well that one of the main factors that directly affects their sales is the secondary market value of the item's they produce. You take that out the the equation and you'll see much smaller edition sizes , which in turn, has a huge effect on their profit. As far as not addressing the issue, don't kid yourself. This is an internal issue and more than likely some heads are going to roll, and because it is an internal issue, I doubt we will ever hear a word about this from SS.

test: re****tion

Edit: What the heck is p-u-t-a that it'd change it to **** ?

JS

Back