So I have a choice to make......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been offered a Thor Archive set or a Freddy Krueger regular AND demon Freddy PF set.

the Thor will set me back around $320 with shipping and the PF Freddys will set me back around $350 with shipping.

Which would you go for???

(I've also posted this same thread in the Marvel section so apologies if you're reading this twice!!)

Last edited:
to be honest I'm seriously considering it as it seems to be a way better deal. The only issue is that my wife isn't too keen on them (don't want to have an unhappy household!!!)

IMG_2628.jpg

he DOES look cool........just not sure I'd be able to display them in a good spot as they may scare my son!!!!!

i understand your concern. that's why mine are behind locked doors. :D

my nephew doesn't like going in my sci-fi/horror room. too many "scary" things for him at his age (6). i'm sure when he grows up he'll hopefully appreciate his crazy uncle's collectibles!

P1X4R said:
i understand your concern. that's why mine are behind locked doors. :D

my nephew doesn't like going in my sci-fi/horror room. too many "scary" things for him at his age (6). i'm sure when he grows up he'll hopefully appreciate his crazy uncle's collectibles!

I'm hoping that my son will also pick up my "habit" for collectibles!!! just trying to groom him for Marvel/DC at the moment!!!

Damn P1X4R, do you want take any better photos!:google
...more please:D
You got an overview of your collection? Looks amazing man!

Oh sorry to go off topic! Well personally it would be an easy choice for me, Freddy Krueger PF's, but thats because thats what I love more. Its all down to personal preference really. Still need to pick that damn Freddy PF up soon, eluded me for too long.

Depends. You like Marvel more than Horror? Or Horror more than Marvel?

Me? I don't care for Thor, so I would instantly grab the Freddy's.

Damn, P1X4R, I would love to live in that room.

Boba Fett said:
So is there a decision?

yep....decided not to get either in the end!!!! I wasn't happy with the 'Freddy' sellers suggestion that I pay his Paypal fees (out of principle....not the amount) and ultimately decided that I'm not sure I want to pay $300 + for a Thor archive set with shipping.

i do however appreciate everyones thoughts....certainly useful.

you did the right thing massf. i'm sure you'll snag one of them for a better price down the road.

Back