Asmus Order Import Fees?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasinSF

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what sort of import fees might be associated with ordering direct from Asmus in Taiwan? The shipping is free to the US but it has a disclaimer that there may be other fees as well.

Thanks!

Chas

Can anyone tell me what sort of import fees might be associated with ordering direct from Asmus in Taiwan? The shipping is free to the US but it has a disclaimer that there may be other fees as well.

Thanks!

Chas

I've ordered direct from Asmus numerous times, and I've never had to pay any duties/import fees.

My first direct order with ASMUS and I didn't notice any *shocking* import or tax fees. Not sure but I think U.S. would only apply those - maybe - to businesses bringing in hundreds of items - even then I am not sure.

Far as I can tell ASMUS is referring to Europe's VAT??? charges or maybe Canadian import duties (e.g. U.S. to Canada) which I've seen mention of on statue forum. Also recently U.S. is changing the cheap e-packet rates China to U.S.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/10/trump-changes-terminal-dues-and-epacket-rates/573337/

So if you buy direct from China u may pay more for shipping soon.

Back