Kitsune Statue - The Seven Deadly Sins - Diane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't the foggiest idea who this company are or what the anime series is about, since I'm not really into manga, bar a few exceptions, but this statue just happened to catch my eye:

ewTgJxv.jpg

Licence : Nanatsu No Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins)
Character: Diane, Serpent’s sin of Envy
Material: resin
Statue : Official licence, very detailled, quality of packaging (webbing, artbox ect)
Size: 48 cm x 47 cm x 42,5 cm (approximately)
Quantity : 300-500 pieces
Concept art : Thiago Richau
Sculptors: Ranyert Guanipa, Jaime Rodriguez and Stivens Trujillo Sanchez

Diane is fighting in a damaged land modified by her powerful attacks.
We know it’s a « modified » 1/6 scale but we would like that fans could expose the complete line and have an homogenous render. Not a 1m52 statue in the middle of the others characters (because Diane is about 9m15 in the anime except when she is in human size).
But we would like to do her taller than others character in reference to her power and the Giant Race.
We hope that you will enjoy this statue.

Like we would like to share with you the different steps, here where we are for Diane :
The factory is printing the prototype of Diane. After that, they will create a mold and produce some casts. With this, we will see the quality of the sculpt you will receive at home.

Watch it on Netflix. They might as well say it's 1:12 scale. Diane is a Titan in the series.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Yeah not a bad anime on Netflix... New season is relatively new on there as well... I like it... Good to see this anime get made into a licensed statue... I hope it sells well

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back