First 4 Figures Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Alphonse Elric Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikesdot

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Alphonse needs no introduction among anime fans, as " Fullmetal Alchemist " has become a real milestone over the years, and F4F brings us this spectacular and impressive representation of the character! Only this time the company has surpassed itself, presenting the statue in 3 different editions, each proposed in two different colors! In fact, each statue, regardless of the edition, will be proposed in Gray or Silver to meet the tastes of fans. Beyond the colors the statue will be proposed in the editions: Regular , Exclusive and Definitive. The Regular and the Exclusive will have the same pose and both will have the base that lights up in the dark, while the second will add LEDs for the eyes and an alternative head. The final Edition will present an additional pose, with the Philosopher's Stone in the hands of Alphonse (and equipped with LEDs) and an extra arm with a sword, while in the base will be added the shadows of Pride with its evil red eyes. The statue will develop a height of 56 cm !

Below the price list:
Regular / Exclusive $ 549.99
Definitive Edition $ 699.99
Exclusive Combo $ 999.99 (Gray and Silver edition together)
Definitive Combo $ 1,249.99 (Gray and Silver edition together)

The output is scheduled for the last quarter of 2019.

https://youtu.be/VnDAYBTcpJ8

Regular & Exclusive

alphonse-f4f-1.jpg

alphonse-f4f-3.jpg

alphonse-f4f-5.jpg

alphonse-f4f-6.jpg

alphonse-f4f-7.jpg

alphonse-f4f-8.jpg

Definitive Edition

alphonse_gray_de_v1-cover.jpg

alphonse_gray_de_h12.jpg

alphonse_gray_de_h17.jpg

alphonse_silver_de_v1.jpg

alphonse_silver_de_v28.jpg

alphonse_combo-webfront-890.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I put off watching FMA for so long, never really liked the subject matter- maybe a dumb reason. This one looks so awesome its got me checking out the show just to make sure I’m not missing out on something I’m gonna want down the road. F4F went all out in this one.

Personally I think the f4f statue looks better and probably cost a few hundred dollars less than the prime 1 but they both look good

43496518_1977796122267020_5874359579717926912_o.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Back