Wheel of Time TV series in the works by Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
Amazon wanting in on that epic fantasy pie, following on the heels of Netflix with The Witcher:

In a press release, Amazon announced that it was picking up Sony’s adaptation of the 14-novel series, over a year after reports of Sony’s acquisition of the books had surfaced. Based on Jordan’s fantasy saga, the show will be helmed by Rafe Judkins, who previously brought us Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. In a statement, Amazon and Sony commented on how Judkins’ personal love of the series is what led them to pick him as the showrunner and executive producer.

I’ve read many of them but never finished the series as 14 books obviously leads to a really long output period. The author even died before the last one came out, his assistant on the last few finished it.

It’s more akin to LotR than GoT or the Witcher though. Thinking I should finish up the series so I won’t be spoiled when I fall behind (like GoT :lol)

Anyone else here read it? It’s not too well known in the mainstream, but then neither was A Song of Ice and Fire before GoT.

Back