• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please help me out with a Hellboy Samaritain!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey friends,

So, I have been searching for a full sized replica of the Hellboy gun the Samaritain, and I am just really sad at this point. I'm a Youth Minister and Hellboy as a movie and a character means a lot to me. I wanted the full sized Hellboy gun for my office. The kids would LOVE it! We watch the movie every summer since it deals with Faith, love, and how you are NEVER destined to become anything but what you want to be.

Anyway, if anyone has any advice (OTHER than ebay) or has one for sale, please let me know. Thanks gang,

---God Bless,

----Chuck

Good luck Chuck, I've been looking for one of these for a while and sadly haven't found one. :monkey2

On a lighter note, Welcome to the Board!!! :D :chew

hahaha Yeah, no one seems to be interested in helping me find the Hellboy 1:1 replica. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

But thanks for the welcome to the board! Im very happy to be here!

---Chuck

The ill Jedi said:
Good luck Chuck, I've been looking for one of these for a while and sadly haven't found one. :monkey2

On a lighter note, Welcome to the Board!!! :D :chew

I would try to help you out, but I just sold mine last month. I think lcummins did the same or I'm sure he would try to help you out as well.

And yes, welcome to the boards.

HellboyFanChuck said:
hahaha Yeah, no one seems to be interested in helping me find the Hellboy 1:1 replica. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Just be patient, I'm sure one will turn up; I haven't been too agressive in my search.

yeah they turn up occassionally for a fair price.

Ive wanted one for awhile, but everytime I see one going for a decent price, I dont have the funds to buy at the time. :monkey2

occulum said:
yeah they turn up occassionally for a fair price.

Ive wanted one for awhile, but everytime I see one going for a decent price, I dont have the funds to buy at the time. :monkey2

Yeah, I have been searching, SCOURING the internet, calling everyone I can. No luck.

I want one so bad I cant stand it! HELLBOY, I WANT YOUR GUN! LOL

Maybe Hellboy 2 next year will give us a whole new line of products.

But anyway, I am still hoping to find the full sized replica of Hellboy's gun!

God Bless, :maul

----Chuck

Yes...good luck on your search. I've been looking as well....and welkome to the board. The more Hellboy fans the merrier. :)

Man, I wish I got to watch Hellboy when I went to Church. All my church had was freaking crosses and paintings, not cool movie prop replicas.:lol

hahahaha Yeah, to be honest - I HATED church when I was young. In fact, until I met my wife and visited her church, I was just a Christian but hated church. But, I try to have as much fun with my Youth Group as possible. We watch movies every summer like: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Blade, Hellboy, Batman..... as well as all the stuff like The Incredibles. lol

But, anything where you have a duality of man, a crisis of conscience, or just someone who has to FIGHT to be who they are, with characters that are good on the inside but still make bad decisions. Those are the REAL characters. That is how I am. I am SOOOO Not perfect.

That is what church should be about. NOT about Televangalists and all that crap.

Wow, was that off topic. lol

So, who has a Hellboy Samaritain they want to sell me! hahaha

God Bless,
--Chuck

Bannister said:
Man, I wish I got to watch Hellboy when I went to Church. All my church had was freaking crosses and paintings, not cool movie prop replicas.:lol

Welcome, Welcome to the dread ship debt! Soon your wallet and funds will have a short walk and a long drop :arr

Sadley I have one I am on the fence about. I love it, it's amazing but...:rolleyes: But if I ever do let it go there is one person ahead of ya ~ and aside from rockin' could probally hurt me so :D :thwak :D

Good Luck in your hunt tho ~

Anyone know the average they have been going for. I got mine after market and it was pretty painful.

:mummy "not dead"

bigdaddyrob said:
Welcome, Welcome to the dread ship debt! Soon your wallet and funds will have a short walk and a long drop :arr

Sadley I have one I am on the fence about. I love it, it's amazing but...:rolleyes: But if I ever do let it go there is one person ahead of ya ~ and aside from rockin' could probally hurt me so :D :thwak :D

Anyone know the average they have been going for. I got mine after market and it was pretty painful.

:mummy "not dead"

Well its funny about the pricing of the ones on ebay. I have LITERALLY seen them go for nothing opened and with no box, but usually they are between 400 to 700 dollars, depending on what time of year. Right before christmas, the 700 dollar one was too expensive for me on ebay. But, one just sold for like 470 (that included 2 day shipping with insurance) but I didnt know about it until AFTER it was over. :(

Anyway, I am just praying (literally) that someone can help me out and sell me one. Loose with no box, I dont care. lol, its going on my office desk or wall anyway. It will get played with EVERYDAY! :)

LOL, and if I do find others for sale I will let you guys know too.

---Chuck

Welcome to the forum man, good luck finding it i am also looking for one but i dont have the funds :monkey2 to afford, so i wish you the best luck getting it.

bigdaddyrob said:

Oh Bigdaddy...I would only hurt you a little!! :lol :lol :lol
As for the current market...the last two I have seen that sold on eBay went for $495 and $520. :) There is some guy on eBay who is selling a replica that he made himself. It's the same size as the SS replica and comes with 4 bullets and has the Hellboy seal/logo on the handle like the 1:1 does...it doesn't have a stand or anything for it though. It's not bad looking and I think he's asking around $125...but if you are like me, you only want the real thing or nothing at all. :D

I still dont have a sale that anyone has finalized. I am still as of right now looking for a Hellboy Samaritain replica from Sideshow toys.

Thanks! :)

God Bless,

Chuck:emperor

Back